It's true, though. I do.

This the Xiang Liu and Fang Feng Bei character discussion thread!

There may be SPOILERS here!!!

Both the novel and the drama are discussed.  Here's a link to novel: 

Lost You Forever Novel at Koalasplayground

2019 Interview w/Tong Hua in Chinese

Is this the character discussion thread, or the chat XL  / Tan Jianci / kitchen sink thread?

IMPRINTED on her eyeballs!

Oh, I still have to create the What the Shell Lounge.

I was just waiting to hear the other girls' opinions

Kokuto:

Is this the character discussion thread, or the chat XL  / Tan Jianci / kitchen sink thread?

The character discussion thread :)

Let's keep things classy here hahah

He'll have 4 threads. 4. 

I'm willing to make 5 more just so that he can have 9 threads.

THAT'S BORING TRUE LOVE BISH

Kokuto:

nathsketch:

The character discussion thread :)

Let's keep things classy here hahah

Ladies you've made this finicky goat very happy <3

nathsketch:
THAT'S BORING TRUE LOVE BISH

I've already failed the "let's keep things classy here" part.

AH :

Ladies you've made this finicky goat very happy <3

Enjoy! You'll be making the best use of it :)

Kokuto:

Yay!!!  Is this the character discussion thread, or the chat XL  / Tan Jianci Admiration / kitchen sink thread?

I read "Tan Jian Ci Administration". I need to rest, that's for sure.

How does one split between the two threads? Are discussions here only for what has not been aired?

The title of the thread is funny. Not because of your love for the character, but because every time I want to peruse the Lost You Forever page, I search Love You Forever every single time...lol

Then, I get confused about my results... https://mydramalist.com/32586-time-for-love 

Anyway, sorry for the interruption. Carry On! LOL

liddi:

How does one split between the two threads? Are discussions here only for what has not been aired?

Here we'll talk about the character and the drama/novel. AH will bring us her knowledge and her excerpts :)

The other one is just for expressing our love for XL/TJC in a sassy way hahah

Ari_Lee:

The title of the thread is funny. Not because of your love for the character, but because every time I want to peruse the Lost You Forever page, I search Love You Forever every single time...lol

Then, I get confused about my results... https://mydramalist.com/32586-time-for-love 

Anyway, sorry for the interruption. Carry On! LOL

Hahahaha Love You Forever is the first thing that comes to my mind every single time, so it's appropriate ?

No problem! You're welcome here anytime! (˵¯͒〰¯͒˵)