Alicetcfwl:

He would not allow it. That is why he gave her the scale when she lost consciousness, so she won't die. His plan of only him getting sacrificed was fool proof. In the novel, she rushed towards the All-in-Distress way but he made sure she won't be able to die with him. In the drama, after she lost consciousness before that last scene of him breaking the evil bones, He gave her the scale, making sure she will survive.

HE WANTED HER TO LIVE.

SHE WAS READY TO GO WITH HIM.

BUT TTJ THAT LITTLE MANIPULATING BASTARD TRICKED HER AND PUT THE PROTECTION SEAL ON HER AND MADE HER UNCONSCIOUS 

wengweng:

I don't mind if it got sad ending or open ending. As long it is an epic ending to make all of us audiences to remember the rest of our life. We all already make guess what the ending looks like before the finale and in my opinion it was far from epic but still acceptable. Unless they come out season 2. <finger cross> 

Ohhh no, forget a season 2. Thete will be no season 2 for sure.

KinnPorsche:

HE WANTED HER TO LIVE.

SHE WAS READ TO GO WITH HIM.

BUT TTJ THAT LITTLE MANIPULATING BASTARD TRICKED HER AND PUT THE PROTECTION SEAL ON HER AND MADE HER UNCONSCIOUS 

Bahahaha we love him no matter what he does 🤡🤡🤡

Thats right I agree with you guys! For me only thats matter was that smile on the end. He is HAPPY! 🥺💖🤗

Thank you for letting us know and feel better about the ending. Let's hope there is extra special episode soon.

Yea, but is there only a voice cover? Nothing else? I mean not even a 5 minute of epilogue? Does their finger hurt?

The dream arc is important , but I think they could have cut some scenes or 1 ep to make some more plot and proper ending scene for immortal arc. 

The final scene in the leaked script where TTJ( white dress) shadow is shown could have been a better ending.

It may be an open ending but from it, we can happily  say that TTJ, LLS with Ami are finally reunited.

Muhis:

Thank you for letting us know and feel better about the ending. Let's hope there is extra special episode soon.

I hope that too! 😍🤗😍

People, forget about special episodes. There will be no real last 5 minutes of the finale.We have already been shown ML and it will not appear in the real world

Yes, it's an open ending with a bit of happiness and hope. The world is safe and at peace. His sacrifice is meaningful and worthy.  Su su has her daughter and there's definitely a glimpse of hope that their family will reunite.  I find that comforting. Their goodbye scene is beautiful and she understood his intention. I'm satisfied with this ending.

Katelyn Arshi:

Yes, it's an open ending with a bit of happiness and hope. The world is safe and at peace. His sacrifice is meaningful and worthy.  Su su has her daughter and there's definitely a glimpse of hope that their family will reunite. Their goodbye scene is beautiful and she understood his intention. I'm satisfied with this ending.

Love your statement 

Fiona:

Yes, to the ending. The drama itself did not reveal the direction of the ending until the very end of the last episode.  Although I would love to see a happy family together at the end. But this was only fair to TTJ, he need not to suffer anymore.  I don’t think I would want to see LSS died together because if this is the case, we will never meet TTJ’s daughter isn’t it? 

Yes,  i was happy to see Ami.

She is his daughter. She is mini susu and tantaijin. Half devil and half god. One of her kind. 

And i think ttj now has something he never did. A FAMILY. A WIFE. A DAUGHTER. 

And a place to call home!

Actually I would love to see mini TanTaiJin more. A set of twins would be perfect, a boy and a girl. If TTJ will never come back, it would had been perfect to see a mini TTJ.

Yes to a family and a place call home.

Fiona:

Actually I would love to see mini TanTaiJin more. A set of twins would be perfect, a boy and a girl. If TTJ will never come back, it would had been perfect to see a mini TTJ.

Yes to a family and a place call home.

In novel ami is described as a mini devil ttj. Who only behaves infront of her monther.

But i agree i wish we got a mini ttj.