High level summary:
- TTJ used MY scale to protect not only Susu but everyone from the Dark Portal (All In Distress Way) explosion, he sacrificed  himself
- Everyone hurt because of the Dark Portal is healed, revived, GYJW realised it’s TTJ’s plan all along
- Ye Qing Yu’s Country also saved, his hair turned grey from defending the country, he went to a desert, Pian Ran’s bell ringing, then he saw a red fox and happily walked toward it

- Nian Bai Yu became the head of his tribe, married Yue Fu Ya (now queen of tribe) and had a child

- People in the sects led a happy life, all knew about TTJ’s sacrifices
- Su Su was telling stories about Sang Jiu next to the river, when her daughter looked up and asked: “Uncle, who are you?”
- Su Su turned around, the river is so clear, showing a reflection of a man in white clothes behind Su Su and daughter
The end

Source in Vietnamese: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02umKimP5uGthTfMAVwMNNgiuHm8EjwgCLtzwG3DcHYFFCMXr8AhZw4JRrHynF8FiGl&id=100063595605571

This ending is so much better. so so so much better. Will they release these cut scene? or extended version?

Oh my gosh reflection of a man… so is the man actually there?? Why why why did they cut these scenes 😭

Kiie:

This ending is so much better. so so so much better. Will they release these cut scene? or extended version?

Maybe they will sell these scenes separately?

I wasn't liking this ending before now I regret it I wish it was this ending.

I like this ending….they cut make me sad all morning 

I woulda never known MY Scale saved them. I just thought he gave her the scale (which he or the translation called  “pearl”   where she can perhaps see him in a dream, like the ending). Choppy editing at its finest 🥹

That seems the perfect ending to me. The way the last episode ended was as if they were saving all important scenes for an "extra special" episode. Let's hope there is one coming.

Thank you so much  for sharing!!

Didn't people say in novel ttj revived everyone back or something?  N he was reborn but without devil bone? 

Still we didn't get to c what happened to the doll on the island. 

Jun-Mo-Xiao:

Didn't people say in novel ttj revived everyone back or something?  N he was reborn but without devil bone? 

Still we didn't get to c what happened to the doll on the island. 

yeah, he everyone was sucked in the path of sorrow returned even the sect disciples that were killed and sucked by the formation returned alive then after he died he was reborn into a normal family.. what do you mean by the doll "LLS"? If you mean LLS, it's a dead end here in the drama they will never meet bc there's no possible chance for him to even reincarnate.

New Dawn - can you explain why in drama he can't reincarnate? Plenty of gods have reincarnated in other xianxias (Ashes, ALP, LBFAD, etc.). Thanks!

In other xianxia but here if a god falls he will never reincarnate where his soul will go? it will return to nothingness not to the Nether River even in the novel when Tantai Jin dissipated LLS was wondering where his soul would go after it dissipated!

ah gotcha...  i guess in LBFAD, she had a piece of his soul. in ALP, i forget if there is a shard of soul left. in Ashes her soul still existed too. gosh, this is so sad

ah gotcha...  i guess in LBFAD, she had a piece of his soul. in ALP, i forget if there is a shard of soul left. in Ashes her soul still existed too. gosh, this is so sad