Oh no, I was waiting for YQY scene since there are some trailer clips of his on YT. 

ruruyy:

Oh no, I was waiting for YQY scene since there are some trailer clips of his on YT. 

Yeah me too but they decided to film something different later on

kwanto:

Aft watched yest eps, they changed the filming not the same as script (which is common). The whole reason going to YQY is to get the heart protection scale, but later if u remember, CJM master said, it was PYZ who brought the artifact to him. So no more reason why they need to go there. Although I did not understand YQY in white hair was in the trailer

Got the feeling this drama is rushed for airing and not yet ready. 

Okay that makes a little bit more sense. BUT I'VE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT THE WHITE HAIR SCENE TOO!! I wonder if we'll ever get to see it??? Hopefully... I miss YQY

Hi kwanto, thanks so much for sharing this. Very informative. I wished they left scenes such as these, instead of recapping old scenes. Also, we would not have missed YBC and a lot of the sect scenes.

Thank  you to both @kwanto and @megumi!

aw man this seemed like it would've been so fun to watch. And we would've seen SS's true feelings being revealed to TTJ which was the part I wanted to see the most : (

kwanto:
Both went to King Jin Palace, TTJ memory as King Jin came back. YQY-Now King Jin tried to find ways to kill the Demon, TTJ heard the voice, sounds familiar.

LSS+TTJ went inside the palace, TTJ asked King Jin who are you pretended to be my descendant. YQY opened his mask.

Sad, they removed/changed this whole part.

Megumi-H:
It said that it could see through her biggest fear and escaped from her spell. Real TTJ saw the whole thing.

—- This then cut to the scene in which TTJ said: so the thing you fear the most is me turning into Devil God—-

Then they went onto meet CYJW, he told them that this demon can morph into the person they love the most/ and also the one they are scared of the most. As TTJ realised that he was the person Su Su loved the most, he threw a look at Su Su, resulted in her saying : “don’t get the meaningless part”

Oh. That dialogue makes so much more sense now.

Is there any more detail about the dream demon, especially when Si Ying forces her to give them information? I was quite confused what was happening there.

It's sad they've edited the show in this way. I wish they release the original version at some point.

new_year:

Okay that makes a little bit more sense. BUT I'VE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT THE WHITE HAIR SCENE TOO!! I wonder if we'll ever get to see it??? Hopefully... I miss YQY

Can you post a link to that white hair bit please?

It’s on the trailer just see trailer again