How does Teacher Luo handle the state and psychology of different periods?

LYX: "As an audience, I think about what kind of state TTJ should be at different times in my mind, and then I will slowly imagine TTJ  from audience's perspective to make it real and concrete, and then I will inject my own thinking and imagination to fill the script.

For example: During the hostage period, you said he was crazy, but in fact he was more forbearing in the early stage. Before Jing Lan'an came to pick him up, he had always been forbearing in order to survive. So he must be in that state... He doesn't understand emotions, he must be relatively dull and evil, so from time to time there will be a hint of evil in his eyes... It's not evil, it's cunning, I think yes. So this state needs to imagine and imagine again and to ponder.

Then after Jing Lan'an came to pick him up, he left Ye Mansion. After leaving Ye Mansion, he didn't need to pretend any more, because his life was actually not in danger, so he told YXW In fact, everything was arranged by me. At this time, he has already released his evil bone state, the state of the devil's fetus.

Then, in the later period King Jing, he was indeed king, so he became more confident. Then, including his love thread blooming bit by bit, actually I think when TTJ’s love thread bloomed for the first time, that is when YXW taught him how to draw the common life talisman, YXW tell him at that time, definitely Only when you have no distracting thoughts and no evil thoughts in your heart can you draw the common life talisman. When YXW fell into TTJ’s arms, TTJ really had no distracting thoughts and no evil thoughts at that moment, so he drew the common life talisman. Then, Talisman actually symbolizes TTJ’s longing for freedom, to see the universe and all things.

During King Jing's period, his emotions became fuller, and when he slowly grew up like a tree, his emotions became more outwardly released.

When it comes to Mingye, he is actually, I use Wei Guangzheng to describe it, I don’t know if it is accurate, but he is a relatively Wei Guangzheng image. Then, I was more shy, shy about love, not good at it, that's why I missed a lot with SJ. When faced with protecting the common people, he has the kind of determination and righteousness without hesitation.

In fact, I think this kind of thing is mainly based on imagination. After imagining, you have to take the initiative to interpret, and then whether the interpretation is accurate or not, you have to watch the playback again and again by yourself. You have to watch the replay yourself, think that this place may be a little more and that place may be a little less, and then adjust your performance, but I think the most important point is that you have to completely record the different states of each period In your own mind, let each of your performances and interpretations present a natural state, rather than a deliberate state. "

I thought it was beautiful scene when he mentioned that TTJ love thread first sprout during the drawing of talisman.  His expression and longing all seen in his eyes. A lot of such acting requires imagination and embodiment of the character which LYX done so well here.

I also particularly love the part where at the end of dream and he was TTJ talking to SJ, when she said she forgive him. LYX and BL chemistry was on fire. I feel the sadness and yet his confusion. 

That answer explained many ? I have during watching TTJ. Before I don't know what TTJ think with all his action now I know and this will path my understanding to the finale. The director said in BTS, LYX always has his own idea abt his role and I heard that in every single director/producer interview in all LYX dramas and at the end they let him filmed according to his understanding. Even the script is quite detail, it does not explain the different stage of TTJ emotions. 

I'm happy LYX & BL with the rest of the crew had a good time, no accident. Also it is an honor for every cast to be in this large scale production in the winter of Drama where many big projects are postpone due to short funding. 

The only thing I'm confused now. BL said yest SJ never forgive MY, but that's not what we saw right?

Or anyone listened to the whole interview yest and can answered me on that?

Regarding SJ's love for MY - I would have to agree with BL that SJ never forgave MY. That was what I saw in that episode.  When her clan perished, and then her father, and her brother, she was absolutely devastated and blamed herself as the cause for their downfall.  If she wasn't so naive and fell head over heads for MY and married him, then her people wouldn't have suffered. She may still love him, but forgiving him for what happened is a whole other thing.

My interpretation: yes, BL did say that she felt at the end the demonic SJ couldn’t let go of the hate, as the anger is partly at herself. So I don’t think it’s fully hatred towards MY but can’t let go of her anger towards her action that caused her clam to be in this state. Her ultimate true core essence left in the Pearl that SJ, told MY she has forgiven him.and it’s SJ’s love and forgiveness hence ultimately MY didn’t become demon. So if SJ physical form hasn’t died at the Barren, I believe she will be able to forgive MY if she is purified. That’s probably why both LYX and BL said it’s tragic love.

SweetPotatoPie:

Regarding SJ's love for MY - I would have to agree with BL that SJ never forgave MY. That was what I saw in that episode.  When her clan perished, and then her father, and her brother, she was absolutely devastated and blamed herself as the cause for their downfall.  If she wasn't so naive and fell head over heads for MY and married him, then her people wouldn't have suffered. She may still love him, but forgiving him for what happened is a whole other thing.

In the drama, remember SJ eyes returned from Pink to Black, that's when she forgave MY. Her body is dead in the abyss, what remaining is her hate. Her SJ Demon body is not SJ body but her hate. When her hate is gone then her demon body is gone too. The meaning is SJ let go of her hate, forgave MY and her body Dissipated. 

Megumi-H:

My interpretation: yes, BL did say that she felt at the end the demonic SJ couldn’t let go of the hate, as the anger is partly at herself. So I don’t think it’s fully hatred towards MY but can’t let go of her anger towards her action that caused her clam to be in this state. Her ultimate true core essence left in the Pearl that SJ, told MY she has forgiven him.and it’s SJ’s love and forgiveness hence ultimately MY didn’t become demon. So if SJ physical form hasn’t died at the Barren, I believe she will be able to forgive MY if she is purified. That’s probably why both LYX and BL said it’s tragic love.

SJ died of hatred & regret, leaving behind a vengeful devil version of herself.  MY did the most common mistakes immortals make very often which are treating PSDT as a common condition and not asking her decisions about the serpent clan's requests for the clam spirits.   His decisions almost destroyed the immortal system when TH plotted to take over his reign if SJ hadn't come and finished her off.  I feel even her descent to her devil state, there is still part of her still loved and cared for MY.  She never wanted to kill him only hurt him to stop his track.

The sad thing is that despite being a soldier and protector of the realm, he never dealt with an innocent bystander like her who witnessed a massacre, especially her own clan.   He should have stayed with her just like she did with him when he was recovering and be her anchor.  A simple communication between them would have helped them greatly.