NOTICE/ANNOUNCEMENT 

TTEOTM will only have 1 part.
This part 2 is not happening

The drama will have a TOTAL of 40 episodes.
50-55 minute long.

The drama was earlier said to release 56 episode but due to new drama regulations law in china thats says the part 2 of a drama can't be released before 3 months of airing of part 1. And a show can have max 40 episodes for a single part.

So the production cut down 56 ep of 40 min each to 40 ep of 55 min each!!!

This page will be removed soon, be patient.
I HOPE THIS CLEARS THE DOUBTS!!!

IMPORTANCE OF THE DREAM ARC-

1.) Those fight scene between ming yi and ancient devil god are INSANE, you can see the production money and the amount of work the actor and team has done on it.

2.) The relationship between MY and SY may be full of miscommunication cuz of TH but it beautiful, we got so many cute scene between them which we dare not dream of having with TTJ and YXW!!!

3.) The dream arc is IMPORTANT, the 3 things [thread, tear, dream] are connected to it and these thing will open the ice covering on TTJ BLACK HEART then only he will be able to love YXW, till now he is only intrigued by her.

4.) This light and soft time was needed cuz believe me when i say things are gonna be CRAZYYYYY!!!! The plot after this is heavy and will hurt like hell.

5.) Cuz of this, to an extent we got to see the evilness Bing chang can show even if her she was TH!!!

6.) We got to see the 12 gods and the story of how the ancient devil god died and god of cosmos got stuck in the barren abyss.

7.) We got to meet SUSU real parents and there real story!!! It does point towards many things.

8.) Ohh and we also got the first proper kiss and intimacy scene of the drama which again was done beautifully even if its controversial.

After all this i still don't know what about it seem boring, it had everything.

Action. Betrayal. Friendship. Love. Miscommunication. Hate. Revenge.

NOTE- Yes, you may not like the arc but i think u should APPRECIATE THE FIGHT SEQUENCES THEY put in all their blood and sweet into making.

That scene took them 22 days to shoot with LYX doing all the stunts personally and his spear weighting 47 pounds

The dream arc tells the origin of everything happens in future or past...

1) Ji ze in barren abbyss

2) the origin of evil bone

3) Heart protective shield

4) Parent of li su su

THE INTIMACY SCENE BETWEEN MING YI AND SANG YUI IN EPISODE 14

It is 1000 percent a dubious non consensual scene. It was problematic but if u see it properly you can see that-

The drug sang jiu gave ming yi is supposed to be a drug that SHUTS HIM UP/ A rendering drug, not an intoxicating one that forces him to have intimacy with her, it was all him. Thats why he didn't seem weaken by it at all when he was taking part in the activity.

He could have pushed her away.

And he did push her back just to kiss her, not send her away. [He had the power to participate act and kiss her??? But couldn't push her away??]

Ming yi is the god of war, a god, he could have dissolved the effect of the drug, but he choose not to. [Note ming yi even had the water crystal of her clan]

Honestly she didn't even need to have drugged him, if she had just asked and made the first move he would have done everything and more to her.

But alas this was how it happened in the novel and the screenwriter kept it as it was. They didn't try to whitewash the FL and show every part of it [which is good. Seeing how the ML is also very morally grey.]

PLZZ NOTE, This doesn't make it right but it does make it more understandable and approachable

sorry but what did i miss about li su su's parents..

who were they in this dream arc?

47 kilograms? Holy crap I thought they just used foam or plastic weapons lol

The spear must've really been metal then

Does he say this in an interview?

Namitha PV:

sorry but what did i miss about li su su's parents..

who were they in this dream arc?

Susu parents are the goddess of universe.

The one you saw fighting along with ming ye and good of cosmos.

Her father is the demon who was on the ancient demon gods side and who said to her that he was doing it for the best. Those 2 are susu real parents making her Half demon and half angel

new_year:

47 kilograms? Holy crap I thought they just used foam or plastic weapons lol

The spear must've really been metal then

Does he say this in an interview?

I am not sure but it was released in an article which the production generally releases on weibo during the drama gets aired. It took them 22 days to film just that fight sequence and LYX did all the stunts himself making it even more appreciate able 

Thanks for this. I may have miss this. Could you share more about the origin of evil bone? It’s has always been there, no beginning and no end as long there are grievances and those emotions that feed it right? So in coming ep., even it was taken out by SuSu, it could never be destroyed hence it surfaced in CJM later on? 

I think someone must have slipped a comma regarding the weight of the spear (it happens more often than you think...). Even using real metal, not plastic, 4.7 kg sounds a lot more plausible...

An average real metal sword weighs between 1 kg and 2.5 kg with a heavy two-handed sword being around 3.4 kg. So 4.7 kg would seem reasonable for the halberd.

47 kg was probably the average weight of the ballerinas that LYX used to swing around before becoming an actor 😂

Deirdre19:

I think someone must have slipped a comma regarding the weight of the spear (it happens more often than you think...). Even using real metal, not plastic, 4.7 kg sounds a lot more plausible...

An average real metal sword weighs between 1 kg and 2.5 kg with a heavy two-handed sword being around 3.4 kg. So 4.7 kg would seem reasonable for the halberd.

47 kg was probably the average weight of the ballerinas that LYX used to swing around before becoming an actor 😂

God, i just saw that i wrote 47 kg when it should be 47 pounds which is approx 20 

I am soo sorry for the miss, i mean it was a fools mistake still. The article mentioned it to be 47 pounds.

Thank u for forcing me to recheck the article. 😳

Megumi-H:

Thanks for this. I may have miss this. Could you share more about the origin of evil bone? It’s has always been there, no beginning and no end as long there are grievances and those emotions that feed it right? So in coming ep., even it was taken out by SuSu, it could never be destroyed hence it surfaced in CJM later on? 

It can be destroyed, just that LSS did not destroy it cuz if she did, TTJ dies. It was mentioned in the novel around the final battle when LSS awakened fully that she kept the bones when she exchanged them instead of destroying them then and there, cuz she knew if she destroys them there would be no TTJ, he will die. So the bones are not in him, but hidden by her.

KinnPorsche:

It can be destroyed, just that LSS did not destroy it cuz if she did, TTJ dies. It was mentioned in the novel around the final battle when LSS awakened fully that she kept the bones when she exchanged them instead of destroying them then and there, cuz she knew if she destroys them there would be no TTJ, he will die. So the bones are not in him, but hidden by her.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarification. I was confused at the part. Hence that’s why in the end, CJM had to sacrifice himself.

ABOUT THE TIMELINE OR THE 3 LIFES DISCUSSES IN THE DRAMA

There is only one life!!! Not 3 life.

Those 3 life you think are the past and future!!

FIRST ming ye and sang jiu is not tantai jin and susu!!

MY was the god of war 500 years before TTj was born, they just relived his life in a dream when they went to wake the dragon [MY]

TTJ is the main character!!!

TTJ was born, died and became the devil god.

susu and he meet in present where he killed her family [then he was the devil god TTJ]

so susu went to the past [500 years ago when TTJ was an ordinary man not the devil god]

she came in the body of TTJ wife who was YXW and her motive is to stop jim from becoming the devil god!!

the present we are seeing is actually the past susu is trying to change, If she changes it then there will be no devil god in the present future when she returns.

And then when that so called future changes and susu after sacrificing herself to save TTJ from becoming the devil god comes back to the present where earlier in ep 1 everyone died this time no one his died.

And TTJ is an immortal now and takes the name of CHANG JIU MIN. Her he is trying to find YXW. 

Hope this makes you understand what those 3 character and 3 life symbolizes 

Thanks. I guess the confusion many have is that:

Firstly there is only one timeline. So when YXW dies, LSS returns to the new timeline as you mentioned TTJ lives on as CJM.

Secondly, TTJ has to die, in order for the demon god to take over. So in the new time line due to some circumstances, CJM has to sacrifice but he was not control by the demon god, and that’s the change LSS make and will be interesting g to see, whether this drama give us the extended HE:)

Thanks for clarifying. It will be more enjoyable after your explanation😄. I thought Taijin is ming ye reincarnated and  just put together whatever unclear as I watched. It's been years since I see something engaging. Thks.