mparthur:

After LSS jumps off the wall.

Thank u!!! That is a long "torture"...

oceanstarjp:

my personal opinion is that he may. not fully believe it was her trying to poison him.  He's too smart to think that she would really poison him, otherwise why would he marry her.  But I guess we will find out soon!  

Okie tq!!

oceanstarjp:

my personal opinion is that he may. not fully believe it was her trying to poison him.  He's too smart to think that she would really poison him, otherwise why would he marry her.  But I guess we will find out soon!  

I want us to get to YBCs end already, that one needs heavy torture ? 

Alicetcfwl:

for real....I both dread and look forward to her doom.  Although by then it will be too late....

oceanstarjp:

for real....I both dread and look forward to her doom.  Although by then it will be too late....

Yeah. Too late for everyone TT 

Alicetcfwl:

Yes, she'll die horribly.

#25 - Now that Granny died of YBC's poisoning, I guess from hereon the story will change completely from the novel. 

mparthur:

Episode 26 - Wow!

totally different from the novel hoh..  TTJ only put her into prison.. i din see any torturing.. he only want to keep her in the dark. 

they put all the scene in compact mode.

ep 25 and 26, I can sense how actually both of them disappointed on each other.

TTJ disappointed that YXW want to poison him and rescuing XL. 

YXW disappointed that  TTJ used her to kill XL and kill  her grandmother because she save XL.

All because of YBC...

hisk hiskk. the love turn to hate. hate each other.. thou i know that actually both of them still deeply love.

AnastasiaWun:

#25 - Now that Granny died of YBC's poisoning, I guess from hereon the story will change completely from the novel. 

Don't be so sure. In the novel even tho Granny's circumstances were different, she was still saved by TTJ and no1 knew of it till YQY spilled the beans. We were fooled granny died as well. Also story is literally mainly the same, just some stuff are changed. For YBCs character yes they need to change some aspects, for example the Mo Nv inserting needed that poisoning grandma plot. But main cp story won't change or deviate much from the novel. That is for sure. 

Dashmount20:

totally different from the novel hoh..  TTJ only put her into prison.. i din see any torturing.. he only want to keep her in the dark. 

they put all the scene in compact mode.

ep 25 and 26, I can sense how actually both of them disappointed on each other.

TTJ disappointed that YXW want to poison him and rescuing XL. 

YXW disappointed that  TTJ used her to kill XL and kill  her grandmother because she save XL.

All because of YBC...

hisk hiskk. the love turn to hate. hate each other.. thou i know that actually both of them still deeply love.

They can not show the torture part cuz of cencorship restrictions and regulations.

In the novel the aspects you listed are the same with the following differences:

Both are disappointed in one another.

TTJ disappointed YXW wanted to kill him for XL and also hella jealous YXW still thinks of XL.

YXW disappointed in TTJ cuz of XL, YBC on top for him, Grandma is 'dead' as well in here, alas can't remember how she died in the novel. 

Also, it's a love hate relationship all the way, even in the immortal arc. The drama will change that in here tho. 

Alicetcfwl:
for example the Mo Nv inserting needed that poisoning grandma plot

Whats do you mean by that? in immotal realm she will  want pays for her sins?? 

YESMISSA:

Whats do you mean by that? in immotal realm she will  want pays for her sins?? 

Apperantly, yes. No such character in the novel so they had to do some changes to fit in Mo Nv

I saw CDL's interview that stated since Mo Nv has all of her memories as YBC when she meets GYJW she tried to redeems herself.

NiangNiang:

I saw CDL's interview that stated since Mo Nv has all of her memories as YBC when she meets GYJW she tried to redeems herself.

Yep. So they needed some changes made to second CP.