mparthur:

No, TTJ never made YBC an empress.  He left her die in the jail.  

We aint talking bout Empress, but the wedding between her and TTJ. But just saw Yeebo saying Empress lol. YBC was only a concubine.

mparthur:

She is already TTJ's concubine.

She ain't yet in the drama. And in the novel she became one after Xiao Lin died. Xiao Lin is still alive in the drama. Once he dies we shall see, but based on epi 25 trailer it is getting there.

Vhlm:

Happy ending or sad ending? 

Novel has Happy ending, dunno bout the drama tho.

I have a question. If LSS succeeded in putting the nails in TTJ and sacrificed herself instead of extracting the evil bone and afterwards dying, then how did TTJ become Ca Jiumin? Was he alive for 500 years knowing what happened in the past? If so, how is that possible? Isn’t he a mortal right now? Or did he die somehow then get reincarnated as an immortal (while remembering everything)? I’m confused

voldermortsunbae:

I have a question. If LSS succeeded in putting the nails in TTJ and sacrificed herself instead of extracting the evil bone and afterwards dying, then how did TTJ become Ca Jiumin? Was he alive for 500 years knowing what happened in the past? If so, how is that possible? Isn’t he a mortal right now? Or did he die somehow then get reincarnated as an immortal (while remembering everything)? I’m confused

he live for 500 years.

he only remember that he has a wife name Ye Wu Xi and finding her soul try to revive her.

I think he become immortal after receiving the narrow bone (tower scene when YXW take his devil bone and change with narrow bone).

Dashmount20:

he live for 500 years.

he only remember that he has a wife name Ye Wu Xi and finding her soul try to revive her.

I think he become immortal after receiving the narrow bone (tower scene when YXW take his devil bone and change with narrow bone).

so he was wandering around for the 500 years? He left Jing and his throne?

voldermortsunbae:

If LSS succeeded in putting the 9 nails in him, that = him dying. Imma give you a huge spoiler--- If the Devil bones are destroyed, the vessel dies with their destruction as well. There is no middle way in this.  

If she puts the nails, she won't have to sacrifice her life and there will be no tower scene, no TTJ 500 years later, no Cai JiuMin, nothing of him after. 

He did die as a mortal, while possessing the divine essence that kept his soul. He suffers from the dissipating of his body every 100 years if I remember correctly, and then comes back alive in the same body. In simple terms, his body is torn as it was when his mortal form died, and then in the next moment it is back healthy. 

voldermortsunbae:

yup.. he left the kingdom.

for 500 years, he was at ghost river finding YXW soul. but fails.

Some of the soul try to tempted TTJ to become Demon but he resist because he remember the last word YWX said in the tower scene "not to become demon"

voldermortsunbae:

He went to the Ghost river to search for YXWs soul and died there being torn by the Ghosts. He spent 498 years there. When he managed to come out of the river, he was found by the sect leader of Xiaoyao sect in a hideous condition - bones were poking here and there, wounds, flesh, blood all mixed. So the sect leader took him to XiaoYao sect and healed him, gave him the name Cai JuiMin and taught him immortal arts. TTJ tho remembers everything.

Alicetcfwl:

He went to the Ghost river to search for YXWs soul and died there being torn by the Ghosts. He spent 498 years there. When he managed to come out of the river, he was found by the sect leader of Xiaoyao sect in a hideous condition - bones were poking here and there, wounds, flesh, blood all mixed. So the sect leader took him to XiaoYao sect and healed him, gave him the name Cai JuiMin and taught him immortal arts. TTJ tho remembers everything.

Guaranteed HE because there is a child involved.  Typical Chinese drama.

Can someone explain the purpose and importance of the bracelets Scholar Pang gave to TTJ? 

Kay_21:

Can someone explain the purpose and importance of the bracelets Scholar Pang gave to TTJ? 

It is so Ye Xi Wu won't disappear from TTJ's side anymore. He is desperate to keep her with him and she keeps on disappearing. So that Fuci bracelet comes in pairs and can protect both YXW and TTJ from grave danger, but will also claim their life's if they are separated. It can also find the soul of it's owner once they die. It is like a token of both love and restriction for TTJ and YXW respectively.

Alicetcfwl:

It is so Ye Xi Wu won't disappear from TTJ's side anymore. He is desperate to keep her with him and she keeps on disappearing. So that Fuci bracelet comes in pairs and can protect both YXW and TTJ from grave danger, but will also claim their life's if they are separated. It can also find the soul of it's owner once they die. It is like a token of both love and restriction for TTJ and YXW respectively.

Thank you for your explanation. Gonna die waiting and having to watch next week's episodes ??

Kay_21:

Thank you for your explanation. Gonna die waiting and having to watch next week's episodes ??

Only 2 days, from Sunday we are going on an angsty ride for sure ??

Alicetcfwl:

Only 2 days, from Sunday we are going on an angsty ride for sure ??

Just returned to my apartment so I am definitely having a binge TV watching this evening.