Hello. Can anyone spoil me about immortal arc? I heard that GYJW and LSS are engaged. If so, does GYJW has feeling on LSS? I mean in romantic way.

Meiling:

Hello. Can anyone spoil me about immortal arc? I heard that GYJW and LSS are engaged. If so, does GYJW has feeling on LSS? I mean in romantic way.

How are they engaged lmao. 

@oceansjp remind me if i am missing memories again cuz I Freaking do not ever remember they were ever engaged. Wtf.

GYJW doesn't have feelings towards LSS in a romantic way, Heck why will LSS glee when her senior sister is close to GYJW? The senior sister has liked GYJW for a long time, and they even have her almost run to his side when he becomes a demonic cultivator.

Alicetcfwl:

How are they engaged lmao. 

@oceansjp remind me if i am missing memories again cuz I Freaking do not ever remember they were ever engaged. Wtf.

GYJW doesn't have feelings towards LSS in a romantic way, Heck why will LSS glee when her senior sister is close to GYJW? The senior sister has liked GYJW for a long time, and they even have her almost run to his side when he becomes a demonic cultivator.

Thanks. Seem like I got it wrong. I love to see them as brother-sister relationship too. That's cute.

Btw, is there any spoiler in the immortal arc in novel that why TTJ search for Past Mirror in episode 1? At first I thought it's because he want to destroy it.  But he's trying to use it once he got it. Like he has something to do in his past. Is there any hints about that in later chapters in novel too?

CMIIW, TTJ finally realised YXW loved him during the tower scene while YXW died thinking TTJ hates her. She knows about his love for her during tombstone scene.

Sorry, I just watched episode 21 and have a question. Why did TTJ take YBC in? Does he love her or he just wants to piss LSS off? And will he marry YBC?

He did for YXW, that's all.  No romantic feelings towards YBC.

wybestboy:

Sorry, I just watched episode 21 and have a question. Why did TTJ take YBC in? Does he love her or he just wants to piss LSS off? And will he marry YBC?

1st because out of pity

2nd because she is YXW family

3rd because he trying to figure his feeling towards YXW hence he test his feeling towards YBC that why in the camp he asked yBc to cooked and accompany him .. but the feeling not same.

My PoV

mparthur:

Li Su Su is an immortal.  Sang Jiu is a demon..

Sang Jiu was not a Demon. She's born a Clam Fairy, not a Demon. She just became a Demon. Li Susu is a Demigod or what we say Semi-Devil. She's part Goddess, partly Devil, not just Immortal. She also has a potential to become a Devil God because of her origin like Tantai Jin. Tantai Jin, otherwise, were just a vessel of Devil God. But the disappearance of Evil Bone in his body, he can't become the Devil God. There's a theory that Susu might become one if she won't be save. It's like their fate reversed.

Fairyjohn Prado:

Sang Jiu was not a Demon. She's born a Clam Fairy, not a Demon. She just became a Demon. Li Susu is a Demigod or what we say Semi-Devil. She's part Goddess, partly Devil, not just Immortal. She also has a potential to become a Devil God because of her origin like Tantai Jin. Tantai Jin, otherwise, were just a vessel of Devil God. But the disappearance of Evil Bone in his body, he can't become the Devil God. There's a theory that Susu might become one if she won't be save. It's like their fate reversed.

She is born a demon with divine essence meaning she can become immortal .... it was explained at the beginning. The clam clan are demons, but for them to cultivate to immortals they need to be born with divine essence.

Alicetcfwl:

She is born a demon with divine essence meaning she can become immortal .... it was explained at the beginning. The clam clan are demons, but for them to cultivate to immortals they need to be born with divine essence.

Even Ming Ye before becoming a god was a dragon Demon that cultivated long enough to become immortal then God

Alicetcfwl:

Even Ming Ye before becoming a god was a dragon Demon that cultivated long enough to become immortal then God

So, they're all Demon before they became God. I get it now.

Fairyjohn Prado:

So, they're all Demon before they became God. I get it now.

They are yes. When  they are born with divine essence they have a choice - cultivate to become gods, or cultivate to stay demons. Else, why would Sang Jiu have demonic energy when her essence is gone? Also if you saw Ming Ye at the end of the arc, he also had demonic energy and was about to go demon. 

Would anyone know when would TTJ know the porridge wasn't poisoned by YXW? 

After LSS jumps off the wall.

dramafeast:

Would anyone know when would TTJ know the porridge wasn't poisoned by YXW? 

my personal opinion is that he may. not fully believe it was her trying to poison him.  He's too smart to think that she would really poison him, otherwise why would he marry her.  But I guess we will find out soon!