Alicetcfwl:

@DREAMERS12 the love fury thing yes, he went back when it was not 15th as well. 

it me lah the one who said TTJ even back when it was not 15.. 

hahaha :D

Dashmount20:

in the novel only.. due to love fury poison( or silkworm poison) they need to do mutual interaction every 15 (month or 3 month not sure). 

i see youtube.. someone said every 15 of the month they need to do mutual interaction and there is one time that TTJ come on the 14 and YXW replied "it is not 15 yet"... 

something like that..

3 months

Alicetcfwl:

3 months

yup i know.. i din read the novel.

but some youtube said in the novel state 1 month..  

kekekekeke :D

Lol. Either way being under the drug cannot be taken as consensual interaction. Its like saying people that have been drugged with the rape drug are not raped but have mutual sex. LSS never (not until the Immortal arc) had agreed to sleep with TTJ, so no matter how it is written to appeal and appear it is still considered rape. 

Alicetcfwl:

Lol. Either way being under the drug cannot be taken as consensual interaction. Its like saying people that have been drugged with the rape drug are not raped but have mutual sex. LSS never (not until the Immortal arc) had agreed to sleep with TTJ, so no matter how it is written to appeal and appear it is still considered rape. 

hahaha... aiya.. they already married... so no issue lar.. 

but i think due to censorship.. i guess this scene wont happen.

Ya he went there  a day rather than 15 but when she said dont like him or something else to refuse. He didn't force her at all. That day was something special as YBC try to sleep with him. Dont remember  what special occasion was

Yup, I remember this. Also cuz they slept, the potion started acting earlier as well. It is mentioned that it got triggered less than the 3 months time frame as well.

yes being under the drug cannot be taken as consensual interaction its so true. But what am trying to say is he did it to save her life. Also there is a lot of movies where ML intimated with FL without consent to give them heat. If they were stuck on cold place. 

May be i don't want to see him as a rapist. As I really don't like  the  plot where FL ended up with someone already raped her.

DREAMERS12:

yes being under the drug cannot be taken as consensual interaction its so true. But what am trying to say is he did it to save her life. Also there is a lot of movies where ML intimated with FL without consent to give them heat. If they were stuck on cold place. 

May be i don't want to see him as a rapist. As I really don't like  the  plot where FL ended up with someone already raped her.

That is true. And tbh as his character is dark, it fits. But she is also dark for what she does. So I accept that as their past lives and tbh, we are made to forget our own moral standings at the beginning, so it is best to read the novel ignoring your moral compass cuz else it's gonna be hard for you to accept everything that happens.

YBC tried to seduce TTJ but he ended sleeping next to her without touching her.  The extra love thread hadn't worked on TTJ because he had no emotions.  

Alicetcfwl:

That is true. And tbh as his character is dark, it fits. But she is also dark for what she does. So I accept that as their past lives and tbh, we are made to forget our own moral standings at the beginning, so it is best to read the novel ignoring your moral compass cuz else it's gonna be hard for you to accept everything that happens.

I love TTJ because he was born evil and knows no boundary when it comes to evilness.  Hahaha.  

Alicetcfwl:

Most of us including me enjoy a fictional dark character because we can't be "dark" in real life for apparent reasons...😂 But I do draw a line when it comes to a fiction about incest.

mparthur:

I love TTJ because he was born evil and knows no boundary when it comes to evilness.  Hahaha.  

Kekekeke true.

NiangNiang:

Most of us including me enjoy a fictional dark character because we can't be "dark" in real life for apparent reasons...😂 But I do draw a line when it comes to a fiction about incest.

I can't with incest as well. Gimme anything else I'm OK with it, but incest no ty 🤣🤣

Alicetcfwl:

I can't with incest as well. Gimme anything else I'm OK with it, but incest no ty ??

Incest no way.  Handsome and evil - a perfect combo; I don't mind these.