For the readers who've read the book before the c-drama, you must be confused why there were 2 different versions of the manhuas.

Last year, there was news of the adaptation of the manhua of TTEOTM.

Then, many illustrations of the series were shown to promote the release of the format

After the released the version, the illustrator suffered heavy criticisms about the way the characters were drawn that made the person give up the work on October.  The manhua was stop updating  after 8 chapter where the Tantai Jin was accused of thief.

On February 2023, the new comic company announced another version of TTEOTM made by the same illustrator from the info I got.  Tantai Jin Susu/Xiwu newer designs were based on LYX & BL on the c-drama  (Which explained their little resemblance).

The 1st chapter was out on February 26 and was originally scheduled its released on the 7th, 17th, & 27th day of the month after what happened.  Here's the group who does the scanlation:

1st

2nd

After receiving so many positive feedback, the illustrator became more confident and changed the release to every Sunday.

Hope this clears up the confusion

Edit:

French version

Thank you for sharing. Just to confirm the link 1st and 2nd. I don’t quite see the different. Sorry am not a manhua reader but because is TTEOTM, would like to try to read it.

Fiona:

Thank you for sharing. Just to confirm the link 1st and 2nd. I don’t quite see the different. Sorry am not a manhua reader but because is TTEOTM, would like to try to read it.

Those are the two groups who are doing the new version I'll post the 3 chapter the previous group did in the afternoon 

Thingnguyen62:

Those are the two groups who are doing the new version I'll post the 3 chapter the previous group did in the afternoon 

Noted thanks.

Here the manhua previous version in which the group in charge of the scanation stopped updating it after 3 chapters

Previous version

That’s a little bit sad, but thanks for letting us know why it was stopped for such a long time. Was finding it odd to not able to draw out a story that already has its storyline done. A lot of time, it’s normal for manga to take a long time between release as they have to write up the storyline then draw it. But I didn’t think it should take that long for this. Poor illustrator. I actually don’t mind the old style.  However, the new style does show a more god-like features: soft, round face (someone who is willing to forgive) compare to the old one, sharp features, pointy chin, which is very idol, very pretty, beautiful, rich girl lol, but also very typical. Think sailor moon, her face when turn to the moon goddess, a very loving, gentle goddess, which is what SuSu is in the last episode. The old TTJ in the manhua do not look sickly at all lawl, he looks like a dashing manhua main lead 🤣

Thingnguyen62:

Here the manhua previous version in which the group in charge of the scanation stopped updating it after 3 chapters

Previous version

Same illustrator right? I guess he did improved it. 

Fiona:

Same illustrator right? I guess he did improved it. 

Yep.  According to the info I got.  You can see BL & LYX inspiration in those 2

Thingnguyen62:

Yep.  According to the info I got.  You can see BL & LYX inspiration in those 2

I feel the eyes are much better

Thanks for sharing , I’m looking forward to reading this .  The art work is beautiful regardless.

On a side note , I think the novel also have different versions ? 

Yes I posted on board the Radio format, it was the 2nd adaptation and the OG writer is a fan of this version

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben/103081-link-to-the-radio-drama

Thingnguyen62:

Yes I posted on board the Radio format, it was the 2nd adaptation and the OG writer is a fan of this version

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben/103081-link-to-the-radio-drama

Oh cool , thanks for that, will check it out

Thank you so so much for explaining it so clearly! And for the links 💛💛

The 1st volume will be out on the 22nd of December.

TTEOTM manhua cover Vol.1