I know we are still reeling from the finishing TTEOTM, so here's the official link of the radio drama version for anyone who would like to listen to the OG story.  

Season 1

Season 2

The payment for listening to the full season is only available for Chinese audience.  But Douyin has all the episode 

For those who are international :

Season 1

season 2

will look for the extras soon since they have been moved

Thank you so much for sharing. Really grateful 

thanks a lot.. btw is there any english translated version?

bella:

thanks a lot.. btw is there any english translated version?

No, so far, no one has translated it yet.  Maybe I can try 

reyyan yoksa miran yok:

applause for this magnificent person who shared the audio version with us ? thank you so so much ?

You're welcome, it's my great joy sharing this to everyone here after the drama ended

I found the extra set after the ending of season 2.  The ones in season 1 are a little tricky

Small theatre 1

Small theatre 2

Small theatre 3

Extra 4

Thank you so much for this. I'm just finished the drama and binge read the novel translation on Second Life translation. The radio version is good as well. I prefer LYX and BL's voices but the voice actors in the radio version are good too. 

Thank you for sharing!! I wish there's an English translation somewhere out there  :'")

Rubu99:

Thank you so much for this. I'm just finished the drama and binge read the novel translation on Second Life translation. The radio version is good as well. I prefer LYX and BL's voices but the voice actors in the radio version are good too. 

I like LYX and BL voice too. But BL is dubbed in the drama....
The only lead characters that use their own voice in the drama are LYX and Sun Zhen Ni.
The other leads (BL, CDL, Deng Wei, and Geng Yeting) used voice actors.

It seems that Douyin are taking down the videos of the format

here another one here: https://www.reddit.com/r/TilltheEndoftheMoon/comments/145r2vx/link_to_drama_audio_book/

There's no video or caption in them 

Bilibili used to have it too but it's gone now.

Thingnguyen62:

It seems that Douyin are taking down the videos of the format

here another one here: https://www.reddit.com/r/TilltheEndoftheMoon/comments/145r2vx/link_to_drama_audio_book/

There's no video or caption in them 

Thank you so much for this!!

Kiie:

Thank you so much for this!!

You're welcome. This format for me is so much better than the novel because it added more lines and scenes that were not in the OG that helped understand better the characters.