joas:
his is the princely Xiao Lin. He can fight and so can Gongye Jiwu. Hahaha just not sure about sangyou..  

I am thinking more in terms that the lunatic is from the Deity race, so Xiao Lin may not be able to fight him as a mortal. 

Sangyou and Gongye Jiwu will fare better because they are immortals, but our ultimate big boss just needs to flick his finger and lunatic will go flying. HAHAHAHA

@Pytheos, just come over to the bar counter and grab some chips. We are all stocked up. LOL

And maybe check who is in charge of the bar today, it might be MingYe. *winks*

ChunTian:

Gosh...protein shakes only? For how long more? This is for building muscle? 

I love my food too much, never attempted to subsist just on shakes before. 

I had some digestion problems and I am trying to control my blood sugar+carb intake so I am doing this 1-month long program. The first three days was tough coz I only had 3-4 protein shakes a day to wean myself off from solid food. Then the days after, I had protein shakes for breakfast and dinner, then a nutrient dense lunch like chicken/salmon/beef plus veggies/salad. No sweets even from fruits. Sad coz I love fruits but I've adjusted so far and my tummy feels more comfy. My skin is very clear and I lost weight, too. Hehe! I am planning to keep having just protein shake for breakfast and just two meals after I'm done with the program. Btw, don't do this unless you get a go signal from your doc. ?

Micha:
I am doing this 1-month long program

Wow!!! That's discipline! Good job Micha! 

I think by the end of the first week, ChunTian would be concussed from this. Be like a zombie and gnaw on people's arms. HAHAHAHA...

joas:

Im going to remove the plastic for u first. Hahahaha

Awwww u so kind!

ChunTian:

@Pytheos, just come over to the bar counter and grab some chips. We are all stocked up. LOL

And maybe check who is in charge of the bar today, it might be MingYe. *winks*

I ll come by later! My fav MingYe! Tho he sucks in cultivation exercise/activities, I like him lots.  Love the scene when he was bb dragon and Lulu stewed him haha

ChunTian:

Wow!!! That's discipline! Good job Micha! 

I think by the end of the first week, ChunTian would be concussed from this. Be like a zombie and gnaw on people's arms. HAHAHAHA...

It was tough since  I kept thinking of food non-stop  in the first 3 days. I tried to distract myself but there were so many food ads online. Such torture! 

ZomTian! LOL at you gnawing on people's arms

Micha:

It was tough since  I kept thinking of food non-stop  in the first 3 days. I tried to distract myself but there were so many food ads online. Such torture! 

ZomTian! Wat a cute name heehee.  Oh wow, Micha, I salute u.

Pytheos:

ZomTian! Wat a cute name heehee.  Oh wow, Micha, I salute u. 

Haha now you gals know when I am not making sense in my posts/responses it's because of starvation. Just kidding!

Okayyyy who wants a drink? ? 

Lei:

I just walked into the Moon Bar. Me me! LOL

Micha:

NOM NOM NOM....ahahahhahaha 

Lei:

1 Singapore sling with XiXi Beancurd as side dish pleaseeee. Yay

Pytheos:

1 Singapore sling with XiXi Beancurd as side dish pleaseeee. Yay

? ? served ?