Evie Zan:

K! It also taste very yummy with fried chicken strips and grilled chicken skewers too! I'm gonna make sausages tomorrow with devil spicy and sour tea leaves seasoning powder! Also thinking about making hot devil spicy and sour pickled tea leaves sauce to pair with grills, bbq or fries! 

Dang Evie! You are making me hungry. LOL 

But you should eat more. Mama needs to eat well and the extra calories!

ChunTian:

Dang Evie! You are making me hungry. LOL 

But you should eat more. Mama needs to eat well and the extra calories!

Hehehe I'm eating to my heart's content! I'm thinking what to eat everyday! That's why I come up with the idea of making seasoning powder with pickled tea leaves! Hehehe ? ? ? ?

Evie Zan:
pickled tea leaves

What are pickled tea leaves? Put the tea leaves in a brine and then dehydrate them?

ChunTian:

*checks the stocks*

Wow...Joas! You finished all the beer and chips?!! 

Hmmm...this is bad. I send Chubby over to sit on your lap? Your "grief" is very deep!!! (Either very sad or you were very hungry just now.) LOL

Hahahaha sorry i will help u bring more stock from the store. Where is it?

ChunTian:

What are pickled tea leaves? Put the tea leaves in a brine and then dehydrate them?

Pickled tea leaves are traditional Myanmar food. I marinate pickled tea leaves with chilis and lime then dehydrated in the food dehydrator! After that vola my pickled tea leaves seasoning powder!

Evie Zan:

Pickled tea leaves are traditional Myanmar food. I marinate pickled tea leaves with chilis and lime then dehydrated in the food dehydrator! After that vola my pickled tea leaves seasoning powder! 

So interesting!! From the description it must be both spicy and sour at the same time!

joas:
Hahahaha sorry i will help u bring more stock from the store. Where is it?

LOL...Is ok, I ordered a restock just now. Beer is restocked and Evie has made some tasty finger food for us. 

I am with Cloud Tail (CT) Fox in the Moon Spa. He is getting confused because Xiao Lin / Gongye Ji Wu / Sang You who are in charge of the Moon Spa look like Jing. But they have been very nice and playing with CT Fox. 

Pytheos:

Bitchang porridge pleaseeeee! Preparing for cdl’s new show haha.. Ancient demon wine pleaseeeee????  Can chubby play musical instrument? Did it learn the rock Qin music from Ah 9 snakey head? Heeehee ! Ouch! Joas just threw a chip at me!

Hahah omg u girls are hilarious. No qin please! I like peace and quiet with my alcohol. 

Megumi-H:

Sure! I am in for a shot of Hibiki Japanese Blossom together with some old Demon God snacks if any;)

Wow! I love herbs, lemon grass, mint and basil are my favorites!

@Joas and Pytheos, joining us for alcohol shots;)?

Of cos! 

ChunTian:

Rather than brine more like fermented I guess. 

ChunTian:

So interesting!! From the description it must be both spicy and sour at the same time!

Yes and mixed well together with the unique taste of tea leaves. 

ChunTian:

Hahahaha...be careful Chubby doesn't turn into a bird of prey and peck you!!! 

I'll just hang with CT Fox. 

Oh...I remember we have a Moon Spa where we have XiaoLin / Gongye Ji Wu / Sang You in charge there. Let's see if CT Fox will get confused since all of them look like Jing too. AHAHAHAHA...

What services do the triplets provide there?? 

joas:

Making faces and love grabbing things! Hahaha. Starting to walk now. So we're child proofing everything. So active now. 

joas:

Services from 3 handsome men....hmmmmm  ChunTian's imagination activates. *wink wink* Gosh you are so cheeky Joas. Make me blush....HAHAHAHHAHAHA ;-P

Ok ok...as Pytheos would say...Me bad. HAHAHAHAHA I just had to tease you. 

Our TTEOTM handsome Weiwei triplets are in charge of running Moon Spa - Facials & Massages. 

I thought you are talking about our mini Moonies! Hahaha!