My hubby likes bronze! But ever since we started dating, his bronze days are over. ? Hehehe! And bye bye to beard! Welcome to my world of smooth skin with organic facial masks, scrubs, moisturizer, and pore tightening and body hair removal! I love it when skin is smooth as a baby's butt! Hehehe! I have a serious case of adversion to body hair! 

TTEOTM fam activate!
There is an official poll under Asia's Top100 ? account from 6.12-6.27.

#LeoLuo is nominated for 2023 ????'? ???? ????????? ????? !
https://twitter.com/asia_top100/status/1668440551257931778?s=20
•Reach 500 retweets of this post to get 1500 votes

Below is the only voting link. You have to scroll down to find Leo Luo. He only has 430 votes (as of posting) compared to current#1 with 43k.
You can cast 100 free votes per device daily.
☆☆☆ https://top100.kbops.online/

Micha:

TTEOTM fam activate!
There is an official poll under Asia's Top100 ? account from 6.12-6.27.

#LeoLuo is nominated for 2023 ????'? ???? ????????? ????? !
https://twitter.com/asia_top100/status/1668440551257931778?s=20
•Reach 500 retweets of this post to get 1500 votes

Below is the only voting link. You have to scroll down to find Leo Luo. He only has 430 votes (as of posting) compared to current#1 with 43k.
You can cast 100 free votes per device daily.
☆☆☆ https://top100.kbops.online/

Voted. Sad he is far behind. Yes YiBo had so many opportunities like the movies and stuff. Leo should be given a chance to do that. He deserves it.

Hey Moon Bar Patrons, I just answered to the below who had a whole lot to say. 

What got to me was that he/she said the Rewatch value is 2/10. That is brutal! And they thought that the show went a little too far with the satanic occultist vibes. HUH?! LOL. I am just face palming.

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-13511973

@Chun Tian, just saw the post and glad that you replied. Way to go!?????? The review given by the commenter was not very fair, the person gave such a low rating too 7.5/10.  And some of the points were way off, about the poor story, poor CGI and cult ideas, I wondered have he/she ever watched any Xian Xia and even understand the story and context.  

Fiona:

Voted. Sad he is far behind. Yes YiBo had so many opportunities like the movies and stuff. Leo should be given a chance to do that. He deserves it.

Great! 

Yeah Yibo is way ahead but we can still rack up the votes for Xixi. Hoping that with increase recognition for Xixi due to TTEOTM, he will offered good film scripts soon. 

ChunTian:

Hey Moon Bar Patrons, I just answered to the below who had a whole lot to say. 

What got to me was that he/she said the Rewatch value is 2/10. That is brutal! And they thought that the show went a little too far with the satanic occultist vibes. HUH?! LOL. I am just face palming.

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-13511973

Haha chsaf and I were messaging each other about this poster earlier and decided not to respond. He/she is obviously an attention seeker coz this review was posted weeks ago in the review section.  Many points were invalid and just shows incomplete understanding. 

Good thing you gave a classy response. I wanted to say buzz off! Haha!

Micha:

Great! 

Yeah Yibo is way ahead but we can still rack up the votes for Xixi. Hoping that with increase recognition for Xixi due to TTEOTM, he will offered good film scripts soon. 

Looking at the amount of vote for the top 3 is 40,000-50,000, am not sure how it was done actually. 

Micha:

Haha chsaf and I were messaging each other about this poster earlier and decided not to respond. He/she is obviously an attention seeker coz this review was posted weeks ago in the review section.  Many points were invalid and just shows incomplete understanding. 

Good thing you gave a classy response. I wanted to say buzz off! Haha!

I saw that no one replied and did want an innocent passer by who came in to read the comments / reviews, to get a bad impression of TTEOTM and then decide not watch because of this bug's crappy review! Just had to say something to put things into perspective. 

Trust me, it took great restraint to give that reply. Other kinds of not so nice words wanted to present themselves very badly.  Muahahhahaahh...LOL But hey, we folks of TTEOTM always present our best selves. :)

Fiona:

Looking at the amount of vote for the top 3 is 40,000-50,000, am not sure how it was done actually. 

It looks like the votes can be bought too! After voting, it brings you to a page that says "Your votes have been counted" At the bottom, they are asking fans to buy votes for their idols

$1 for 250 votes

$5 for 1500 votes

Megumi-H:

@Chun Tian, just saw the post and glad that you replied. Way to go!?????? The review given by the commenter was not very fair, the person gave such a low rating too 7.5/10.  And some of the points were way off, about the poor story, poor CGI and cult ideas, I wondered have he/she ever watched any Xian Xia and even understand the story and context.  

Yeah, that review was all over the place and biased. And the gall to come into a page where the supporters reside and give a crap review.  Tsk tsk! LOL

Anyways, as I told Micah, I had to say something to make sure no innocent passer by coming in to read the comments got misled by that review. That would have been tragic. 

ChunTian:

It looks like the votes can be bought too! After voting, it brings you to a page that says "Your votes have been counted" At the bottom, they are asking fans to buy votes for their idols

$1 for 250 votes

$5 for 1500 votes

Oh I didn’t see that. This is unfair? Should we do this?

ChunTian:

I saw that no one replied and did want an innocent passer by who came in to read the comments / reviews, to get a bad impression of TTEOTM and then decide not watch because of this bug's crappy review! Just had to say something to put things into perspective. 

Trust me, it took great restraint to give that reply. Other kinds of not so nice words wanted to present themselves very badly.  Muahahhahaahh...LOL But hey, we folks of TTEOTM always present our best selves. :)

Yeah! I like your response. My strength arm emoji became question mark, MDL not working well again. Want to say thank you for responding. People do drop by and see the comment page and wouldn’t want them to get a wrong idea of this drama.

Fiona:

Oh I didn’t see that. This is unfair? Should we do this?

Yes, I think it is unfair, then it would be which fans have the deepest pockets and not really who is the most popular. And in the end the winner could be just the idol with deep pocket fans. 

I am looking in now and realised the Thai fans have probably started buying votes for their idols. WYB has been knocked off first place into third, he is currently having around 48k votes. First place is now Gulf Kanawut, at 51k votes. 

Megumi-H:

Yeah! I like your response. My strength arm emoji became question mark, MDL not working well again. Want to say thank you for responding. People do drop by and see the comment page and wouldn’t want them to get a wrong idea of this drama.

Yes! High five for more positivity! ✋