Micha:

Cheers! ?

Yes!!!!

This community is the best! Very positive, uplifting and fun. ?????????

Megumi-H:

????cheers to all! Thanks for bringing about such a warm and supportive community. I have honestly never seen this in other page. Let’s keep this going for TTEOTM and YunLu??????!

yes let’s keep it up !!! Love this community !! 

I am very thankful that I have you guys/ gals to share the love of this drama. Nowhere able to find such great people. May not know you personally and perhaps maybe when everyone is comfortable, we can meet up. Who knows in one of those XiXi fan meeting? Or Hengdian studio where they filmed TTEOTM hahahahha not making any sense already. Anyway this is like a routine for me as I must come here and read friendly comments like these. Indeed very positive feel.

Hi guys, have anyone tried my recipes? How's my recipes working out for you? Please let me know! ?

Oh! Emojis decide to work here today! Usually appeared in question mark ??? ?

Wow! Decided to not show my laughing (in case decides not to show in my comment) 

? emoji in the previous one! Guess I shouldn't praise first!  ?   ? 

ChunTian:

My pleasure. Watching Xixi never gets old. I can also just watch him flip his sleeves again and again and again. You are not alone. LOL

Yes, looks like for now as he is the ambassador for these 2 brands, we will be seeing him promote them quite frequently. And I guess these are also items more accessible to the masses? :)

If he promotes luxury brands I will be bankrupt soon ???

Moon Bar patrons, I have inspiration for a new dish. New item on the menu Bamboo Forest Dreams. 

A savoury seafood stew with shrimp, crabmeat, clams (of course. LOL), squid and fish slices. Lighted toasted baguette slices on the side for dipping.

In honour of the beautiful time spent in the Bamboo Forest for MY & SJ. 

To be paired with "Summer by Heaven Lake" drink. LOL

Evie Zan:

Hi guys, have anyone tried my recipes? How's my recipes working out for you? Please let me know! ?

Hello Evie, have not had the chance to try them out. Will let you know when I get the chance to cook them. Are you back from Italy?

Lei:

If he promotes luxury brands I will be bankrupt soon ???

IKR. Thankfully, it's just these few brands for now. :)

Currently in Paros, Greece! Hubby's still in vacation mood! But we're going back next week! 

Evie Zan:

Currently in Paros, Greece! Hubby's still in vacation mood! But we're going back next week! 

Greece! Nice! Both of you will be nice and bronzed when you get back next week! :) 

Not bronze or orange my dear! I applied so much sunscreen! ? ? ? I only love lobster when I eat it! 

Ahhh...indeed, if you have applied so much sunscreen then not bronze at all! 

I have friends who love to be bronzed after they come back from holiday. LOL But everyone has a different preference, most important thing is to have enjoyed yourself during the vacation. :)