J2J:

I remember seeing the photo of the third couple, Bai Lu, Luo Yunxi, and  Li Jia Hao. No private ones with the second couple.

I might wrong, but Bai Lu is usually friendly, she seems polite and distance towards Cheng Du Ling. It could also be Bai Lu  was too busy talking to Sun Zhen Ni.

Yes me too. I had googled and mentioned that I could not find any private photos of the second couple with any one of them. I was happy to see the interaction from the actors/ actresses from Love Between Fairy and devil (sorry TTEOTM) more complete. That drama went viral and beside complain about the FL voice no other problem created. Or was there I missed? I feel so heartbroken for TTEOTM cast for being attacked. So angry as well but thankful the drama status was strong and unbeatable. Their effort was not ruined. Just in case I said too much sorry yeah. Just my thought…

J2J:

I remember seeing the photo of the third couple, Bai Lu, Luo Yunxi, and  Li Jia Hao. No private ones with the second couple.

I might wrong, but Bai Lu is usually friendly, she seems polite and distance towards Cheng Du Ling. It could also be Bai Lu  was too busy talking to Sun Zhen Ni.

When watching the BTS, you can see that CDL comes across a bit cold and distant. If I remember correctly there was one BTS where YunLu were happily doing their karaoke when CDL was acting a sad scene. And they were like oops..shhhhh. Annoying the Bitchang? Maybe? I dunno, sometimes signs are very subtle. It could be they don't like each other and just keep it professional. That's life, you cannot be friends with everyone. Can try, but not always possible right?

2nd CP would think that they deserve more publicity, but most of the publicity went to YunLu.  Actually if the 2nd CP acted better than YunLu, people would want more of them. Just like when Xixi was 2nd lead in AOL, I wanted to see him more than the main CP leads. He was that good. 

Anyways...just talk, nothing confirmed, so lots of speculation from what we can see from their interactions in the bts and private time together. 

Fiona:

Yes me too. I had googled and mentioned that I could not find any private photos of the second couple with any one of them. I was happy to see the interaction from the actors/ actresses from Love Between Fairy and devil (sorry TTEOTM) more complete. That drama went viral and beside complain about the FL voice no other problem created. Or was there I missed? I feel so heartbroken for TTEOTM cast for being attacked. So angry as well but thankful the drama status was strong and unbeatable. Their effort was not ruined. Just in case I said too much sorry yeah. Just my thought…

It's ok to share your thoughts, we are not being nasty or disrespectful to anyone, just having a discussion. 🙂

ChunTian:

It's ok to share your thoughts, we are not being nasty or disrespectful to anyone, just having a discussion. ?

Oh yes I know you guys are very nice people that was why I want to be careful not to offend anyone here. The only place I would visit everyday.

Fiona:

That's why I really like Bai Lu and Luo Yunxi. They seem to be genuinely nice people. They rely on their  acting abilities to get to where they are today. There isn't any dirty tactics.

I am sure those who engages in low handed tactics would get what they deserve, and nothing more.

ChunTian:

It's ok to share your thoughts, we are not being nasty or disrespectful to anyone, just having a discussion. 🙂

True! This one one of the friendliest forum I have been to. 

I agree. CDL seems nice enough on surface base, but her friendliness doesn't feel sincere. It may be her being nervous. At least she does acknowledge how Bai Lu and Lu Yunxi had helped her during the filming.

“Actually if the 2nd CP acted better than YunLu, people would want more of them. Just like when Xixi was 2nd lead in AOL, I wanted to see him more than the main CP leads. He was that good.”

I agree with that. To be honest, third couple was quite new in this industry? I saw not many drama they had done.  At least their acting here were more genuine. Many love them. And now I am waiting and looking for their dramas as well. For XiXi was a different situation. Marathon with his drama because my friend wouldn’t let me go not watching his drama The Winner is Love😅 and in the end I “marathon” as many dramas as I can. 

J2J:

That's why I really like Bai Lu and Luo Yunxi. They seem to be genuinely nice people. They rely on their  acting abilities to get to where they are today. There isn't any dirty tactics.

I am sure those who engages in low handed tactics would get what they deserve, and nothing more.

Yes I feel that too. I see them laughing a lot from all the BTS and really love them. if I am a staff I will happily fetching them water and stuff. But as for second couple I would avoid them if I am a staff. That kind of feeling. Even I like DengWei but i think he was rather quiet. as for the actress I don’t really view her things except I started followed her Weibo and nothing more. DengWei I followed him since last year. 

Oh yes whoever acting with malice or whatsoever will get what they deserved.

I remember seeing something buried in our 80k comments like CDL has beef with lulu.  She claims she had bad hair and costumes coz Lulu was jealous of her and wanted to make her ugly on purpose.  But I don’t know if any of this is true. 

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

I remember seeing something buried in our 80k comments like CDL has beef with lulu.  She claims she had bad hair and costumes coz Lulu was jealous of her and wanted to make her ugly on purpose.  But I don’t know if any of this is true. 

Yeah dunno if it's true, plus in interview CDL said Lulu waited for her until she finished her scene despite the cold weather and Lulu dressed in demon SJ costume. Lulu also bought birthday cake for CDL.

chsaf:

Yeah dunno if it's true, plus in interview CDL said Lulu waited for her until she finished her scene despite the cold weather and Lulu dressed in demon SJ costume. Lulu also bought birthday cake for CDL.

Oh dear I am that ignorant. I didn’t hear any of those news. 

chsaf:

Yup read about those and lulu seems like a genuine nice person , so it could be jsut antis making shiet up to bring down TTEOM.

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

Yup read about those and lulu seems like a genuine nice person , so it could be jsut antis making shiet up to bring down TTEOM.

Could be a possibility 

Or Lulu was trying to break the ice but it was not working? We will never know. 

Yeah probably only the product staff know...