Megumi-H:

Hahaha…it’s really tough to get chamism! Keep voting. Lol!

I am struggling too. I checked and not expensive to purchase. Maybe the last few days I will? I don’t know. Btw, anyone here watching The Longest Promise? Starting already got complained in the comments. So many releasing but where is BaiLu’s new drama? My neck grew longer each day waiting……

Fiona:

I am struggling too. I checked and not expensive to purchase. Maybe the last few days I will? I don’t know. Btw, anyone here watching The Longest Promise? Starting already got complained in the comments. So many releasing but where is BaiLu’s new drama? My neck grew longer each day waiting……

I may be a fan of XiXi, but honestly don’t believe in buying votes as it’s commercial gimmick to earn fans’ money. Sigh.

I currently started ‘Divine destiny’ (Angelababy and Ma Tian Yu) as well as ‘Longest Promise’ but I am not sure, only a few ep  in but have yet gotten the feel. The CGI and the chemistry just not getting into me. Hahahha…maybe I find it hard to start another angsty XianXia after TTEOTM. 

Megumi-H:

I may be a fan of XiXi, but honestly don’t believe in buying votes as it’s commercial gimmick to earn fans’ money. Sigh.

I currently started ‘Divine destiny’ (Angelababy and Ma Tian Yu) as well as ‘Longest Promise’ but I am not sure, only a few ep  in but have yet gotten the feel. The CGI and the chemistry just not getting into me. Hahahha…maybe I find it hard to start another angsty XianXia after TTEOTM. 

I honestly think The Longest Promise is overhyped.. but I will give it a chance and maybe Ill come around lol

Fiona:

I had been very hardworking… Rewatch TTEOTM; Watch ads for Chamsim to vote for LYX; Read and comment in MyDramaList; Watch some of the clips which come up in my platforms;…

Guys we only 1648 away from the first right? I cannot believe that I am not voting for …. better not mention his name here. My poor phone will be up all day then.

Fighting!

Micha:

Gals, thanks for always having my back when I make these crazy push prompts! *hugs and kisses*♡♡♡

Congratulations to all of us for this 80,000 comments milestone!  Cheers!

@Lei time for the Moet! Haha!

I will literally take a photo and will share it here 😂🍾

Micha:

People always ask for the ending several times a day. 

Should we just make a standard answer and copy-paste? LOL!

Let’s do that. 🙌🏻

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

I’m actually surprised he wears something diff every day , organising we see the same T-shirt ! I like this teddy clothes hehe actually saw some people wearing it around lol

Yes the teddy bear outfits are 13de marzo. I particularly liked the patch jacket. I don’t think I can practically wear a teddy bear hanging off me anywhere 😂

Fiona:

Don’t forget to share pictures if you should buy that shoe. Would love to buy that bear shirt. Do you have the website?  I started to collect bears again because of him and if possible when I travel will visit  the Starbucks store to get their bears as the countries were embroidered on it. So far collected 2. I hope I able to travel more often to collect them. Hopefully still available when I able to travel. Btw the voting poll has became very frustrated as not allow me to watch anything to collect to vote already. 

Here’s where you can buy the shirt he is wearing https://13demarzo.net/products/13de-marzo-palda-bear-velcro-patch-letter-t-shirt?variant=44588854083883

Megumi-H:

I am still trying to complete Beauty of Resilience but currently I only able to complete modern dramas. 

I had been checking in and still don’t allow me to watch any videos to collect the chamsim sigh… currently 2174 gap vote away so fight hard for XiXi.

Lei:

Here’s where you can buy the shirt he is wearing https://13demarzo.net/products/13de-marzo-palda-bear-velcro-patch-letter-t-shirt?variant=44588854083883

I actually see some people wearing this brand at the Asian centric areas .  Must be popular lol 

Lei:

Someone is really documenting his outfits 😂😂

Here’s the smile republic shoes that I am obsessing over! Hope it arrives soon!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuGo_M_SKjS/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I am not sure but the pic of the one he was wearing didn’t have the smiling face and all. Was I right?

ChunTian:

And now the 2 bugs are talking about how dropping the show is the right call? WHAT?! If only there was a delete button in here for bugs like that. Lost or otherwise, they should just leave since TTEOTM causes them such pain. 

Anyways, not engaging. I have made the explanation on the necessity of Dream Arc and am going to ignore them now. Small bug brains are unable to understand anything too complex like TTEOTM. 

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-13693833

Let me find my industrial strength bug spray 

Fiona:

I am not sure but the pic of the one he was wearing didn’t have the smiling face and all. Was I right?

Yes! The one he has got no other detail 

Was wondering if any of you are using a good eye cream. Can help to share the brands you're using?

Since the frequent ugly crying from TTEOTM, I noticed some lines (gasp wrinkles!) around my eyes. Could be cos I use ice to soothe the pain from crying/no sleep thus made the skin area too dry 🤣🤣

Previously I've used: L'occitane, Kiehls, Lancome, other over-the-counter/drugstore brands (meanwhile Shiseido made me break out, yes I can't buy Shiseido, sorry Xixi) 😭