ChunTian:

Yup, the roach is still there. 

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-15033013

The roach has  blocked me too ???

I can't see it's comment anymore. 

How do you even block anybody? Not saying I would, but where?

Micha:

Can you gals still see the ? comments? I can't see them anymore. Either a moderator cleaned house or it blocked me. LOL! 

Anyways, who's celebrating Halloween? 

Advanced Happy Birthday @ Megumi!!!?????????

Thank you Micha❤️❤️❤️???!

What did I miss? Who remove our post? What roach?

???

ChunTian:

OMG!!! Just saw this. This person is so rude!!!

Thanks@ Micha for standing up in defense, ????????but I felt this person is too immature to even understand.

Such Weirdo.

1. I  can still see the comments though! Yeah so rude! I don't bother to comment her directly though! Once I started to work up it's gonna take a long time to calm down! Decided not to bother with bug! Since I don't have anything nice to say and really don't feel like nice to bug, I chose not to comment her directly! But I do comment on Micha dear comment though.  
 ChunTian:

Haha what a blockhead! Can't even understand other peoples' POV 

charleymiamore:

How do you even block anybody? Not saying I would, but where?

You can click on the user name(if you have not been blocked yet) or search for the user name under the FRIENDS tab. You can block or add as friend.LOL!

Megumi-H:

OMG!!! Just saw this. This person is so rude!!!

Thanks@ Micha for standing up in defense, ????????but I felt this person is too immature to even understand.

Such Weirdo.

Accusing people of being childish when it is the one being childish. Doesn't deserve human pronouns at this point. Haha!  Nevermind.

Evie Zan:
  1. I  can still see the comments though! Yeah so rude! I don't bother to comment her directly though! Once I started to work up it's gonna take a long time to calm down! Decided not to bother with bug! Since I don't have anything nice to say and really don't feel like nice to bug, I chose not to comment her directly! But I do comment on Micha dear comment though.  

Totally agreed. No point engaging in someone who just want to stir shit.

Micha:

Accusing people of being childish when it is the one being childish. Doesn't deserve human pronouns at this point. Haha!  Nevermind.

Yup, totally agreed with you. Just come in and shout nonsense for the sake of attention. Let’s ignore it.

Hugzzz❤️❤️❤️

Evie Zan:

I couldn't see your comment anymore Evie coz the roach blocked me. Haha! 

Micha:

You can click on the user name(if you have not been blocked yet) or search for the user name under the FRIENDS tab. You can block or add as friend.LOL!

Nevermind. I might end up adding it as friend??

It would be fun if I'd report it as SPAM tho? imagine the look on its face???

As per request...for a limited time only. Moon Bar presents the SPAM menu!!

This is to commemorate Moonies tackling trolls and roaches well.

1. SPAM Fries

2. SPAM Burger

3. SPAM Roast

4. SPAM Soup

5. SPAM Noodles

6. Daily special of the day, ask for SPAM You! 

@charleymiamore - Anything else you wanna add to the list? LOL

Micha:
Haha what a blockhead! Can't even understand other peoples' POV 

Usually, you don't comment when the trolls come. But you were on fire today, gal. ??

Go go Micha!!!  ??

ChunTian:

As per request...for a limited time only. Moon Bar presents the SPAM menu!!

This is to commemorate Moonies tackling trolls and roaches well.

1. SPAM Fries

2. SPAM Burger

3. SPAM Roast

4. SPAM Soup

5. SPAM Noodles

6. Daily special of the day, ask for SPAM You! 

@charleymiamore - Anything else you wanna add to the list? LOL

Hahaha... these SPAMs shouldn't just be the ordinary ones. Since it's limited edition anyway, get some of these:
https://youtu.be/m3DkR3xR-AU?si=2gOxKy_8Iq3hL5aM