Lei:

I literally just finished L&P and seen the special episode. OMG THAT PROPOSAL. ? Just so raw and beautiful. Now what am  I gonna watch now?! I am now back in my hungover state and I don’t think I can move on from L&P.  This is now I think my favourite modern cdrama. Obsessed ? 

Yes, it's indeed beautiful proposal! Hopefully your real life Li Xun will propose you that way! You can show this drama as a hint! Yay! ??? 

Lei:

I literally just finished L&P and seen the special episode. OMG THAT PROPOSAL. ? Just so raw and beautiful. Now what am  I gonna watch now?! I am now back in my hungover state and I don’t think I can move on from L&P.  This is now I think my favourite modern cdrama. Obsessed ? 

Yes, it's indeed beautiful proposal! Hopefully your real life Li Xun will propose you that way! You can show this drama as a hint! Yay! ??? 

Anyone dressing up for Halloween as a character from TTEOTM? LOL ?????

Yes, just like that, the end of year is upon us. After Halloween, it's many folk's favourite time of the year...CHRISTMAS!!! ??❄️⛪??

ChunTian:

Anyone dressing up for Halloween as a character from TTEOTM? LOL ?????

Yes, just like that, the end of year is upon us. After Halloween, it's many folk's favourite time of the year...CHRISTMAS!!! ??❄️⛪??

Though tempting to dress as a character from TTEOTM, I'm not planning to though! Not planning to dress my mini Moonies either as TTJ/DG or MY because they may be mini devil in disguise!??? Decided to dress as bunny family! Christmas is my favorite time of the year though I'm a Buddhist! Giant Christmas Tree and Presents!!!!!! ???

Hi Moonies!!! Such a roller coaster past few weeks. Finally catch up at moon bar. Cheers!

Halloween is also my favourite time of the year because it’s my birthday too!…hahahaha. Every year while my nieces and nephews go for trick-or-treating, we will gather back to celebrate my birthday. 

Last year the kids were obsessed with Demogordon, this year I am trying to sell the idea of wearing Hanfu costume like Demon God / TTJ hostage prince, or Nine-tail snake (Xiang Liu). But so very hard because they don’t understand the show..:lol!

Megumi-H:

Hi Moonies!!! Such a roller coaster past few weeks. Finally catch up at moon bar. Cheers!

Halloween is also my favourite time of the year because it’s my birthday too!…hahahaha. Every year while my nieces and nephews go for trick-or-treating, we will gather back to celebrate my birthday. 

Last year the kids were obsessed with Demogordon, this year I am trying to sell the idea of wearing Hanfu costume like Demon God / TTJ hostage prince, or Nine-tail snake (Xiang Liu). But so very hard because they don’t understand the show..:lol!

OHHH you're a Moony too!!

If you manage to convince your nieces and nephews, tell them that the one who dresses up as Xiang Liu will get more candies :)

nathsketch:

OHHH you're a Moony too!!

If you manage to convince your nieces and nephews, tell them that the one who dresses up as Xiang Liu will get more candies :) 

Hi Nathsketch!

Yes! I am a moony first and still is…lol!

I am trying to see whether I can purchase these cute Hanfu online. Just fear they won’t wear. May be I will wear and go with them…hahaha. 

Megumi-H:

Hi Nathsketch!

Yes! I am a moony first and still is…lol!

I am trying to see whether I can purchase these cute Hanfu online. Just fear they won’t wear. May be I will wear and go with them…hahaha. 

Lol if I were with you we could rock those Hanfu together!! Ahhhhhh <3

Evie Zan:

Though tempting to dress as a character from TTEOTM, I'm not planning to though! Not planning to dress my mini Moonies either as TTJ/DG or MY because they may be mini devil in disguise!??? Decided to dress as bunny family! Christmas is my favorite time of the year though I'm a Buddhist! Giant Christmas Tree and Presents!!!!!! ???

Aww....sounds so cute! Bunny family! ??

Megumi-H:

Halloween is also my favourite time of the year because it’s my birthday too!…hahahaha. Every year while my nieces and nephews go for trick-or-treating, we will gather back to celebrate my birthday. 

Ohhh...another Oct baby! You share the same birth month as Mermaid who celebrated her birthday earlier this month. LOL

Maybe a visual might help? I think you need to show them the Chinese Disney beauty (LOL), hostage prince and how lovely BL looks as YXW and LSS with accessories. LOL...Or you can go ahead with a lovely hanfu outfit as your very own birthday treat? 

nathsketch:

Lol if I were with you we could rock those Hanfu together!! Ahhhhhh <3

Hahahaha….I can imagine that we will make a great team!??

ChunTian:

Ohhh...another Oct baby! You share the same birth month as Mermaid who celebrated her birthday earlier this month. LOL

Maybe a visual might help? I think you need to show them the Chinese Disney beauty (LOL), hostage prince and how lovely BL looks as YXW and LSS with accessories. LOL...Or you can go ahead with a lovely hanfu outfit as your very own birthday treat? 

Hi, yes! I am a Halloween baby. Lol!

I am totally thinking of the idea of purchasing a Hanfu for myself. Would love that pink dress, Bai Lu wore in TTEOTM. Searching for it, really quite hard to find when you are not staying in China.?

Megumi-H:
Would love that pink dress, Bai Lu wore in TTEOTM. Searching for it, really quite hard to find when you are not staying in China.?

I like that pink dress too. And totally feel you gal. Takes so much time to sift through all the sites, using google translate etc. 

Just as you think you find something perfect, you look at the sizing and realise it is not International sizing or it does not ship internationally. Dang!! LOL ??‍♀️?

ChunTian:

I like that pink dress too. And totally feel you gal. Takes so much time to sift through all the sites, using google translate etc. 

Just as you think you find something perfect, you look at the sizing and realise it is not International sizing or it does not ship internationally. Dang!! LOL ??‍♀️?

The story of my life lol

Why is it so hard? Not to mention things getting sold out before I even finished translating things hahahahahah

ChunTian:

Aww....sounds so cute! Bunny family! ??

Yes my dear! After all this is the year of Rabbit and Bunnies are cute! ???