LoveDemonGodTTJ:

Yeah everything so exxy these days.  Speaking of l’occitane, the almond shower oil is the bomb ! 

Omg I swear by the almond shower oil, it's my favourite.

@ChunTian flying to France won't happen, it's too far for me lol...

ChunTian:

I wonder if it would be "cheaper" to get l’occitane in France. Some brands are regular drugstore brands in their home country but are sold outside as a premium brand. 

Yeah that’s true like all the Korean and jap brands lol , cheaper when it’s local lol 

Can anyone tell me what's the deal with Chen Duling? Since yesterday I saw tweets from TTEOTM fandom dissing her. 

Unless someone here knows, otherwise I think we need to wait for Kwanto. Not sure what is going on too. 

I think I read on twitter people are saying she's a green tea bi** in real life too and wanted to get all the credit from TTEOTM but she's not the main actor there. Though I'm not sure how real is the news since she looks harmless and nice in interviews....

Ohh! It's really confusing ?

They are saying she wants to hoard the credit now that it's super popular... before this only LYX BL were attacked the most. So those netizens are saying if TTEOM tanked and died, then she wouldn't have done whatever that shows her wanting all the credit. But that was an individual twitter account so I'm not ruling out that it could be her anti-fan who wants to bring her down.

I'm not taking sides but there's no proof so would be unfair to blame CDL.

I hope it is just some drama. 

If it is true, dang! She is a Bitchang Green Porridge. ?

chsaf:

They are saying she wants to hoard the credit now that it's super popular... before this only LYX BL were attacked the most. So those netizens are saying if TTEOM tanked and died, then she wouldn't have done whatever that shows her wanting all the credit. But that was an individual twitter account so I'm not ruling out that it could be her anti-fan who wants to bring her down.

I'm not taking sides but there's no proof so would be unfair to blame CDL.

Fair enough! I really thought she has done something explicitly bad ?

Mermaid:

Fair enough! I really thought she has done something explicitly bad ?

Well hope this is just a load of nonsense from her haters, otherwise, it is like life imitating art.  

As in she is scheming like Bitchang in the show. Lie low and let TTJ and LSS take the firing. Now that the canon fire is over, and all seems well, she comes out to gain some limelight. Scheming...Very Green Tea. ?

Let's see if there is other news about it. 

I sure hope all these weren’t true. If it is I am speechless 

This is what I hated the most. When a drama goes viral and very famous things happen. The Untamed, actor was banned. Words of Honors, actor was banned.  Love and Redemption, actor was complained. Now Till the end of moon hearing so many news like such, our actor/ actress were attacked. This is very tiring. I am not sure how many more dramas were there experienced such fate. Why? Can’t they watch the drama and appreciate it without creating trouble? 

Fiona:

I sure hope all these weren’t true. If it is I am speechless 

This is what I hated the most. When a drama goes viral and very famous things happen. The Untamed, actor was banned. Words of Honors, actor was banned.  Love and Redemption, actor was complained. Now Till the end of moon hearing so many news like such, our actor/ actress were attacked. This is very tiring. I am not sure how many more dramas were there experienced such fate. Why? Can’t they watch the drama and appreciate it without creating trouble? 

Seems like the more popular the drama or actor is, the more criticism they get.

I hope the rumor is not true. But it s interesting to see how Bai Luo and Luo Yunxi are close with the other actors and actress in real life, but not with the 2nd lead couple. It could be they had less scenes together?

J2J:

Seems like the more popular the drama or actor is, the more criticism they get.

I hope the rumor is not true. But it s interesting to see how Bai Luo and Luo Yunxi are close with the other actors and actress in real life, but not with the 2nd lead couple. It could be they had less scenes together?

Yes yes I didn’t see any photo of XiXi and DengWei. I mean any photos of second couple with first and third couple or was there one I had missed? Only the ones at the conference. 

Fiona:

Yes yes I didn’t see any photo of XiXi and DengWei. I mean any photos of second couple with first and third couple or was there one I had missed? Only the ones at the conference. 

I remember seeing the photo of the third couple, Bai Lu, Luo Yunxi, and  Li Jia Hao. No private ones with the second couple.

I might wrong, but Bai Lu is usually friendly, she seems polite and distance towards Cheng Du Ling. It could also be Bai Lu  was too busy talking to Sun Zhen Ni.