I have developed terrible dark circles ?

chsaf:

Was wondering if any of you are using a good eye cream. Can help to share the brands you're using?

Since the frequent ugly crying from TTEOTM, I noticed some lines (gasp wrinkles!) around my eyes. Could be cos I use ice to soothe the pain from crying/no sleep thus made the skin area too dry ??

Previously I've used: L'occitane, Kiehls, Lancome, other over-the-counter/drugstore brands (meanwhile Shiseido made me break out, yes I can't buy Shiseido, sorry Xixi) ?

I am not sure if Skinfood helps but can try? Korean brand. 

Or you can try this brand that I had been using too

https://world.comfortzoneskin.com/

chsaf:

Was wondering if any of you are using a good eye cream. Can help to share the brands you're using?

Since the frequent ugly crying from TTEOTM, I noticed some lines (gasp wrinkles!) around my eyes. Could be cos I use ice to soothe the pain from crying/no sleep thus made the skin area too dry ??

Previously I've used: L'occitane, Kiehls, Lancome, other over-the-counter/drugstore brands (meanwhile Shiseido made me break out, yes I can't buy Shiseido, sorry Xixi) ?

oh dear, sad to know you are sensitive to Shiseido product. I personally used Clarins eye cream and dermatological eye cream - both are quite good for sensitive skin and for me quite effective to reduce wrinkle and swelling. But I also use cut cucumber and place it on my eyes every night as mask. My eyes can get sensitive and puffy easily so I am quite careful on product for eyes. 

Yeah for eyes it's difficult cos I break out when using certain brands. Actually my face is, even innisfree clay mask makes me breakout but I love their line.

Thanks guys, I'll try skinfood and maybe get samples from Clarins to test ❤

chsaf:

Yeah for eyes it's difficult cos I break out when using certain brands. Actually my face is, even innisfree clay mask makes me breakout but I love their line.

https://www.kiehls.com.my/en_MY/home

I forgot I using this too but my age kinda hard to get rid of the wrinkles. Me and my friends were talking about laughing lines and wrinkles yesterday. She is a beautician. According to her the cream and all able to help a little and prevent if you started using when young. Usually only injection helps but depends how you take care able to last only 6-9 months. I too scared to try.

No injection please, I'm too scared of that XD

chsaf:

No injection please, I'm too scared of that XD

I told her the same thing lol

chsaf:

I love Pyunkang Yul - a hypo allergenic clean brand from SK. It originated from an Oriental clinic so they use a lot healing ingredients and don't use fillers/parabens etc. I've tried most of their products but I only used a sample of the eye cream coz I'm too lazy to put eye cream every day haha! 

This is the online store I buy direct from SK:

https://www.stylekorean.com/brands/190/?ca_id=40&sort=it_sum_qty&sortodr=desc

I've heard of Pyunkang Yul, but never tried it. Ok it's now on my list. Hahahhahaha

Thanks~~ 

chsaf:

I think the French drugstore brands like Avene, La RochePosay are not bad too. But at the end of the day it is what your skin can take. Some products meant for sensitive skin sometimes does not work for certain types of sensitive skin too. Good luck with your hunt. Let us know when you find your eye cream. :)

ChunTian:

I think the French drugstore brands like Avene, La RochePosay are not bad too. But at the end of the day it is what your skin can take. Some products meant for sensitive skin sometimes does not work for certain types of sensitive skin too. Good luck with your hunt. Let us know when you find your eye cream. :)

Yeah need to try and see which ones suit me without making me break out ? thanks for the suggestions. My friend uses la Roche too.

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

Sulwhasoo is very good ! 

Yeah and expensive too lol.. same price like l'occitane... my pockets..... T_T

chsaf:

Yeah and expensive too lol.. same price like l'occitane... my pockets..... T_T

Yeah everything so exxy these days.  Speaking of l’occitane, the almond shower oil is the bomb ! 

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

Yeah everything so exxy these days.  Speaking of l’occitane, the almond shower oil is the bomb ! 

I wonder if it would be "cheaper" to get l’occitane in France. Some brands are regular drugstore brands in their home country but are sold outside as a premium brand.