This is the only page I feel safest commenting too.❤

I forgot if I ever got bashed here…. Yet?  The only drama page I came in everyday like my meal routines hahaha The only place I rate drama too. Sad to see many argue online on other page…

Day of celebrations! Free flow of Princess Clam Rose Champagne today.  ????

Remember to pick up a bowl of Anti Hangover Tonic before leaving the bar. We can also arrange for a valet service to send you home. If you drink don't ride your horse! ?? LOL

Lol not planning to answer. I pity BL cos she worked so hard and acted well but this person doesn't understand even during immortal arc.......

chsaf:

Lol not planning to answer. I pity BL cos she worked so hard and acted well but this person doesn't understand even during immortal arc.......

I shared some of my thoughts. Agreed that this viewer seem to not understand the story fully. BL should be given credit as she done a fantastic job where too.

Just had to put things into perspective for Xien_Rue. I don't think they hated the show just seems like they do not understand. Maybe someone very young under the age of 12? LOL

Thanks for providing the specific episode @chsaf! ?

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-13652191 

ChunTian:

Just had to put things into perspective for Xien_Rue. I don't think they hated the show just seems like they do not understand. Maybe someone very young under the age of 12? LOL

Thanks for providing the specific episode @chsaf! ?

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-13652191 

You're welcome ? yeah it could a very young viewer who have yet to understand human emotions lol~~~

People always ask for the ending several times a day. 

Should we just make a standard answer and copy-paste? LOL!

Micha:

I think maybe we should. You are really good with words. Why don’t you make one? ??

Fiona:

I think maybe we should. You are really good with words. Why don’t you make one? ??

Haha! I'll just put the edited version of the one I made earlier. 

Micha:

I remember my first comment was asking about the ending as well lol

Mermaid:

I remember my first comment was asking about the ending as well lol

I guess it pays to ask. :) 

Despite the "pain" and tears, it is worth it to watch, right?

Micha:

I guess it pays to ask. :) 

Despite the "pain" and tears, it is worth it to watch, right?

yes,definitely .

actually I assumed the ending is going to be a happy one because the possibility of BE/SE/OE is very rare in Cdramas.

And I thought since LBFAD had a happy ending ,this will too .

But by the time I asked to clarify ,I was already deep into the story so,there was no backing out ?

Micha:

Lol yeah we're like a broken tape ?