Glad to see many Jackson’s fan here ?

Lei:

Love this song ? 

Jackson's LMLY is another of my favourites. The beat is happy but the lyrics are sad and gosh that MV,  just wrenches one's heart out. ? Oh and Drive you home, another catchy beat but oh so sad song. ?? Do not listen after watching a super sad TTEOTM episode. Tears will fall like Niagra falls. ?? 

Jackson is brilliant! ??

Edit: 1 more classic song from Jackson, I love you 3000.  Sweetest sappy song. ??

ChunTian:

Jackson's LMLY is another of my favourites. The beat is happy but the lyrics are sad and gosh that MV,  just wrenches one's heart out. ? Oh and Drive you home, another catchy beat but oh so sad song. ?? Do not listen after watching a super sad TTEOTM episode. Tears will fall like Niagra falls. ?? 

Jackson is brilliant! ??

Edit: 1 more classic song from Jackson, I love you 3000.  Sweetest sappy song. ??

I love you 3000 is one of my favorite song too ??

Fiona:

I love you 3000 is one of my favorite song too ??

So nice right that one? Sighs...but better not listen to it after watching TTEOTM. Tears will surely flow. 

chsaf:

Must be the lack of love not received in his own life.... zzzzz

Must be!  ? ? ?   Haven't read the comment though! Have a little bit of fever and my hubby is in full on alert mode! 

For the first time, I don't know whether to laugh or just really really annoyed? The comment doesn't even make sense! Well guess that's just the stupidity of bug I guess! 

Someone here gathered some of us to join discord chat. I went in and someone keep saying TTEOTM was overrated and Douban I think gave it a 5.6 and even some drama which was lousy even higher 5.7. I tried to speak nicely and in the end I just left it as what it is. I told her rating all isn’t right because all these based on preference. She did agree but went on showing me rating and stuff. I just left it at it is. At times we just ignore them will be the best thing to do. I am not really goog with words. Imagine if this continue ? guess we just let her rambling and no one reply her and continue our happy conversation. Let her comment with no replies maybe will make her stop when nobody talks to her????

Fiona:

Someone here gathered some of us to join discord chat. I went in and someone keep saying TTEOTM was overrated and Douban I think gave it a 5.6 and even some drama which was lousy even higher 5.7. I tried to speak nicely and in the end I just left it as what it is. I told her rating all isn’t right because all these based on preference. She did agree but went on showing me rating and stuff. I just left it at it is. At times we just ignore them will be the best thing to do. I am not really goog with words. Imagine if this continue ? guess we just let her rambling and no one reply her and continue our happy conversation. Let her comment with no replies maybe will make her stop when nobody talks to her????

Oh I must have missed it. Better not to entertain this other bug anymore. Too many bugs creeping out!

Take care and get well soon, Evie ❤

Fiona:

Oh...when was this? I did not see this rally for backup forces to defend TTEOTM. LOL

Anyways, if TTEOTM is bad, why are they nominated for Seoul International Drama Awards right? The bug will just show you all the ratings that show how bad TTEOTM is. Ridiculous. You did right by leaving!

Here have a glass of Iced Peach Tea to take away the bad taste of having to deal with this bug. ?

Evie Zan:

Must be!  ? ? ?   Haven't read the comment though! Have a little bit of fever and my hubby is in full on alert mode! 

Evieeeeeee...did you enjoy your trip? 

Sorry to hear about the fever, you take care of you and come back to hang with us when you are better k? Here, have a bowl of soothing soup to go. ?*HUGS* 

ChunTian:

Evieeeeeee...did you enjoy your trip? 

Sorry to hear about the fever, you take care of you and come back to hang with us when you are better k? Here, have a bowl of soothing soup to go. ?*HUGS* 

I do enjoy my trips! I'm getting better now! Thanks! And Hugs my dear!

As we were talking about HYX a few days back. I found this edit on YT: https://youtu.be/594DZ92px6c

This is so hilarious ?

The person who gathered is a fan here so no problem with that. It was the random person she gathered. Am not sure if she like the drama or not but she just mentioned those contents into our conversation so I just stop there. She included Douban’ rating into our conversation.

Mermaid:

As we were talking about HYX a few days back. I found this edit on YT: https://youtu.be/594DZ92px6c

This is so hilarious ?

Ooohhh it's so eye-opening and funny lol~~~ 

Fiona:

The person who gathered is a fan here so no problem with that. It was the random person she gathered. Am not sure if she like the drama or not but she just mentioned those contents into our conversation so I just stop there. She included Douban’ rating into our conversation.

Ah yes I saw that lol but didn't reply