ChunTian:

Definitely no separate itinerary then since it is with your child.

Actually she is very much grown up so still can but I am pretty bad at directions hahaha so I am not brave enough to go on my own…… embarrassing 

Fiona_HOD:

Actually she is very much grown up so still can but I am pretty bad at directions hahaha so I am not brave enough to go on my own…… embarrassing 

It’s  ok to feel uncomfortable  travelling alone to foreign lands! No need to be embarrassed lah. Perhap try travelling alone to nearby city in Msia for a quick start and then build up ‘confidence’.. Follow ur heart. 

Pytheos:
 It’s  ok to feel uncomfortable  travelling alone to foreign lands! No need to be embarrassed lah. Perhap try travelling alone to nearby city in Msia for a quick start and then build up ‘confidence’.. Follow ur heart. 

It depends on the individual. Some folks I know enjoy travelling alone. They will not even ask anyone or let anyone join them. LOL So do what works for you. 

ChunTian:

It depends on the individual. Some folks I know enjoy travelling alone. They will not even ask anyone or let anyone join them. LOL So do what works for you. 

Yup! Totally with u! Dats why i ended with ‘Follow your heart’ hahaha.  I did so many biz travels on own and yet don’t enjoy traveling alone…. 

Pytheos:

Yup! Totally with u! Dats why i ended with ‘Follow your heart’ hahaha.  I did so many biz travels on own and yet don’t enjoy traveling alone…. 

I don't mind traveling alone after business trips. Adventure!

Pytheos:

I just need one travel buddy haha I don’t like a group actually as I always don’t know what to say and left out in the end. As for traveling alone. Tried when I was as a student. That time more brave now I just get stress up when I traveling alone unless doing chores buying groceries hehe

ChunTian:

I don't mind traveling alone after business trips. Adventure!

Maybe back then I would do that. Now getting older and getting lost so frequently too scared to do so. One detour wrong I get panic and end up don’t know where hahhaaha

As we age, reflex becomes slower, I guess.  Anyways, hope u are not too affected by the news of sinkholes in kl.. omg, scary le! 

Fiona_HOD:
Maybe back then I would do that. Now getting older and getting lost so frequently too scared to do so. One detour wrong I get panic and end up don’t know where hahhaaha

Mmm...do your homework before hand and look out for key landmarks to help you make sure you are on the right route. Like after landmark A, you should see landmark B.  etc. Or a funny road name. etc

Then when walking around because you have done your homework, you will not need to be talking to Mr Google so often as you walk. More time to look around at all kinds of scenery. Like beautiful architecture and handsome men. (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ) LOL

Fiona_HOD:

Yeah same. I did some stupidly dangerous things travelling alone in my 20s. Hahaha

Pytheos:

As we age, reflex becomes slower, I guess.  Anyways, hope u are not too affected by the news of sinkholes in kl.. omg, scary le! 

I am stuck at home with my dramas before my adventure next week. I think I won’t have the chance to watch anything. Even with the phone line I bought somehow my drama apps all don’t work at all.  Guess will be safe for at least now from the sinkholes. Actually yes very scary :( I cannot imagine what had happened….

ChunTian:

Mmm...do your homework before hand and look out for key landmarks to help you make sure you are on the right route. Like after landmark A, you should see landmark B.  etc. Or a funny road name. etc

Then when walking around because you have done your homework, you will not need to be talking to Mr Google so often as you walk. More time to look around at all kinds of scenery. Like beautiful architecture and handsome men. (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ) LOL

Actually I do my homework beforehand but the route all get confusing especially the train route. Sometimes the language problems as well. My direction pretty poor actually and got lost to places so many times. Alone in a foreign land if lost I cannot imagine myself being in that situation. With a buddy at least not too scary.

I am so old dare not even look at handsome men Hahahhaha

joas:

Yeah same. I did some stupidly dangerous things travelling alone in my 20s. Hahaha

High five :) :)

Fiona_HOD:

High five :) :)

Hahaha *piak*

Actually these days, Google map is all u need. Haha i just wait for instructions on gps and dun bother checking the map. Oh it doesnt work in china right? U got the app for gps?

Fiona_HOD:
Actually I do my homework beforehand but the route all get confusing especially the train route.

True! I took the wrong train once. AHHAHAHA...But luckily the next stop was not too far off.  

Fiona_HOD:
Alone in a foreign land if lost I cannot imagine myself being in that situation. With a buddy at least not too scary.

Understand. 

Fiona_HOD:
I am so old dare not even look at handsome men Hahahhaha

Just wear sunglasses. AHAHHAHAHA ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧

joas:

That's an adventure!!