Lei:

I voted too! I must say I had to pause for a hot second there when I saw my korean oppa Cha Eun Woo beside LYX. ?? I voted for my Hot DG of course ??

EunWoo (Sorry to mention him here) is a very good looking actor/ singer. There was one video stated he never gone under a knife and born beauty.  I have to skip all those Actors who I know to vote for our Hot DG. This year is his year and he deserves it.

Hey campers, so strange, I was trying to cast the daily vote for Xixi here and it is showing as abnormal. Refreshed it and still not working for me. Is it ok for you?

Most Handsome Asian Actor Fan Choice Voting Contest 2023/24 (toutoupiao.com) 

ChunTian:

Hey campers, so strange, I was trying to cast the daily vote for Xixi here and it is showing as abnormal. Refreshed it and still not working for me. Is it ok for you?

I had that many times. I reopen a new page and is ok. Try and see if it works for you.

Fiona:

I had that many times. I reopen a new page and is ok. Try and see if it works for you.

Ok, thanks!

ChunTian:

I had the same problem. Have to reload, refresh, clear history and re-open then it works for me.

i almost never check out discussion sections but love to see y’all wilding in here as much as the comments section?

nikkiknight:

i almost never check out discussion sections but love to see y’all wilding in here as much as the comments section?

Welcome to the Moon Bar! Anyone can pop by here for drinks and chit chat. What drink will you have? How about Crow coffee with triple shot of Bailey's Irish Cream?  ?

Bummer that the emojis are not working well in here. They turn into question marks sometimes.

TGIF!!! See ya all at the Moon Bar later. 

We need to come up with a new celebration drink too!!! 

TGIF! I need  a drink pronto

Lei:

TGIF! I need  a drink pronto

Hey Lei, welcome back! Yes, we need more drinks on our menu! Shall we start off with some classic Gin and Tonic?

Btw, scroll down the comments a bit more. Kwanto said your review of TTEOTM was picked up by the C fans themselves! That is so cool! 

ChunTian:

Hey Lei, welcome back! Yes, we need more drinks on our menu! Shall we start off with some classic Gin and Tonic?

Btw, scroll down the comments a bit more. Kwanto said your review of TTEOTM was picked up by the C fans themselves! That is so cool! 

And Yes gin and tonic please! 

ChunTian:

I haven’t seen that yet! Gotta check that out. Hope I don’t get flamed! ?

Moon Bar Patrons, I present to you our new celebratory drinks. 

1. Princess Pink Clam Loves Bubbles Champagne

2. Eastern Dragon Marine Malt Beer

3. Mount Buzhou vineyard limited edition red and white wine. Vintage year 998

4. Green Tea Sweet Plum Soda (for our non drinkers)

So many things to be grateful for! Let's drink to that!

DJ Demon Tiger will be coming by to spin some music later. He requests that no one attempts to pet him.????

ChunTian:

Moon Bar Patrons, I present to you our new celebratory drinks. 

1. Princess Pink Clam Loves Bubbles Champagne

2. Eastern Dragon Marine Malt Beer

3. Mount Buzhou vineyard limited edition red and white wine. Vintage year 998

4. Green Tea Sweet Plum Soda (for our non drinkers)

So many things to be grateful for! Let's drink to that!

DJ Demon Tiger will be coming by to spin some music later. He requests that no one attempts to pet him.???? 

Wow! You are awesome as always! ?

Some celebratory bubbles are needed so a Princess Pink Clam Loves Bubbles Champagne for me please! 

Micha:

Wow! You are awesome as always! ?

Some celebratory bubbles are needed so a Princess Pink Clam Loves Bubbles Champagne for me please! 

My pleasure! 

Some bubbles coming right up! ?