The Glamorous Imperial Concubine/ Qing Shi Huang Fei- Chinese drama- 2011

Plot
Fu Ya was an exiled princess who married three ambitious kings. First marriage protected her from being executed with her family. Second marriage gave her shelter to heal her broken heart. Third marriage saved her people but killed the man she loved. Although her husbands loved her, they were equally keen on using her to consolidate power. Their betrayal pushed her to become an avenging angel who would kill anyone in her way. With interests and kingdoms at stake, when love and power collides, which will be chosen over the other?

Cast
Wallace Huo as Lian Cheng
Ruby Lin as Fu Ya
Yan Kuan as Qi You
Dai Chun Rong as Dowager Gudu

Reception
From the first episode, it ranked 1st place at a same time slot(Source:CNS 27)
"Audience members said they were surprised by almost every episode" --- China CCTV

Awards
2012 YOUKU annual award
Won: Best producer - Ruby Lin
Won: Best actress - Ruby Lin
Won: Most appealing actor - Wallace Huo
Won: Top 10 TV drama of the year
Won: Best supporting actor - Mao Zi Jun
Won: Best supporting actress - Hong Xiao Ling
Anhui TV drama award
Won: Best producer - Ruby Lin
Won: Most popular actor - Yan Quan

Original run: 30 September 2011 – 20 October 2011

Is anyone watching this drama?
MDL link : http://mydramalist.com/chinese-drama/2877/the-glamorous-imperial-concubine
Thanks to you, i become interested to watch this. Already done with ep.1
In Viki already subbed till ep.17.

Ruby Lin & Wallace Huo in this drama have precious love, i guess i'll be so moved by their love story referred to the synopsis (╥﹏╥)

I love watching Ruby Lin & Wallace Huo. Wanna see Yan Kuan... He is ep.2.....

hen ke ai & shuai nan ren ❤ Wallace & Yan Kuan <33
LadyVioletta wrote: Thanks to you, i become interested to watch this. Already done with ep.1
In Viki already subbed till ep.17.

Ruby Lin & Wallace Huo in this drama have precious love, i guess i'll be so moved by their love story referred to the synopsis (╥﹏╥)

I love watching Ruby Lin & Wallace Huo. Wanna see Yan Kuan... He is ep.2.....

hen ke ai & shuai nan ren ❤ Wallace & Yan Kuan <33

I'm happy that you liked it from the start just I like i did. You will not be dissapointed. The story is so great and you will see many precious moments and also many unexpected events ;) Now I'm at episode 15. I like the couple Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo and I hope that she will end with him not with Yan Kuan. Yan Kuan is good too and he loves her very much but Wallace Huo is more attractive. :D
I saw the first 10 minutes of this, something didn't click for me. It might be the acting. I'm gonna give it a second try though, because the story does sound interesting.
YoonA this drama turn out to be Ruby & Yan Kuan story, up to ep.14.

Ep. 16 & so on haven't been subbed 100% more than a week & the subbers please @.@
LadyViolette wrote: YoonA this drama turn out to be Ruby & Yan Kuan story, up to ep.14.

Ep. 16 & so on haven't been subbed 100% more than a week & the subbers please @.@

I know..
I don't understand why it takes so long for them to sub this drama and it is even worse that only vikii does that.
Do you know any dramas/ movies that would be similar to that ? (I saw already Bu Bu jing xin- Goong and Palace lock heart) And also - I really loved this drama, even if I skipped quite a lot of useless scenes, the acting was sometimes lacking (even if Wallace Huo is great!), some scences were ridiculous (like dancing and fighting a mixture of matrix, Hero, and some other Chinese super production) and in my opinion the ending sucks! (also I wouldn't make the same choice as the main girl lead). But overall it was really nice - the story is very diverse (a lot happens!!) so you will not get bored.