I haven't watched any Tomb Raiding dramas before but I want to start. Are there any specific order of watching them (like are they a series or stand alone?). And any suggestions where should I start? 

Thank you 

There are two popular novels that tomb raiding dramas are based on: Ghost Blows Out the Light and Grave Robber's Chronicles.

This is the info from Wikipedia for the first novel and other novel adaptations:

Three television adaptations are also produced. Candle in the Tomb, released in December 2016 by Daylight Entertainment, is based on the first volume of the novel series of the same title.[11] Two more adaptations The Weasel Grave and Mu Ye Gui Shi were released in 2017 and are based on the second volume and eighth volume of the series respectively. In 2019, another adaptation called The Wrath of Time was released and in 2020 The Lost Caverns was released.

I'm not 100% sure but it looks like The Weasel Grave should be watched first, then Candle in the Tomb, then Mu Ye Gui Shi. In terms of chronological order....I'm not sure about novel order. There's also some movies as well, but I'm not sure where they fit.

For the other novel, you should start from Lost Tomb 1 and 2, then move on to Tomb of the Sea (2018), and then Reunion: The Sound of the Providence S1 and 2.

https://strictlybromance.com/which-order-to-read-and-watch-dao-mu-bi-ji/

This one has lots of spin offs, but they can be watched by themselves if I'm not wrong. This also has movies too.

Thank you so much!! It really helped a lot! 

I think you can watch Reunion: The Sound of the Providence  1 & 2 Even Without watching  The rest of the other dramas

Cool! Thank you!!!