ı 've watched a lot of Korean dramas. I watched a lot of Chinese TV series. but I don't think Korean dramas are any better than Chinese dramas. however, Korean dramas are by far more popular than Chinese dramas. what do you think is the reason for this.

I'm not sure because I haven't watched any Korean dramas in a long, long time. I've mostly been sticking to Chinese dramas which take forever to watch since most are so long.

I think Korean dramas are popular because Korean culture is actively being exported outside the country...so I think that must be part of it.

the acting, the budget,the production etc are way better in modern kdramas than modern cdramas. most modern cdramas are not really well produced imo and international people mostly don't want to watch traditional cdramas also cdramas tend to be a bit lengthier than kdramas that's why most people like to watch kdramas more 

I think a big factor is accessibility. It's simply easier to find subbed K-dramas than drams from other countries. For me, it's only been the past few years where I've been able to find steady sources of subbed C-dramas.

thank you so much for your comment.The reason I posted this question under many titles is because I wanted to get ideas from every thought. and ı wanted the problem to be more visible. First of all, your answers are very valuable. In my opinion, even though Chinese dramas have made progress, they will never be able to replace Korean dramas. (I like Chinese TV series better.)

Do you mean  "Why are Chinese dramas more popular than Korean dramas?" topic?

I personally started with watching Chinese dramas, cause I'm Chinese lol. But after watching them for a while, and around 100 few of them, they got really repetitive and cliche, and I could only watch some rare ones with good actors and ok storylines without dropping. (I dipped into historical but didn't like them too much.) 

Afterwards I started watching a lot of Korean dramas, and I am a fan of their unique storylines, acting and amazing production. I have also pushed in different genres, while Chinese ones stay similar and ones that are different end up to disappoint. I guess it depends on the preference, because sometimes when I need something shallow and fluffy I can go find a new Chinese drama, but they end up getting uselessly long and then for everything else I would go back to Korean Dramas.

i tend to like kdramas more because of the acting (to me the guys can really nail emotion less so in some Chinese dramas).   I tend to like the varying stories and how many of them go into the underlying psychology of why, the historical reasons, etc..  I must admit I haven't watched too many  Chinese ones though.

Because of accessibility where to watch and the majority of the watcher is 25 below which love romantic drama and Kdramas was pretty good at it. The advertisement also helps.

I'd been a kdrama fanatic for a long time but when I started to watch cdramas especially historical dramas, it's hard for me to go back to kdramas.