im looking in which ML is cruel and madly in love he even kidnappes FL and forces her to love with him he must be a rich guy/gang member/mafia related (drama must include forced kisses or rape)

Err hmm maybe you can try Chinese Drama Sealed with a Kiss? also Lady and The Liar (c-drama)

You can try " cruel romance " 

Jam Loey Rak and Sawan Biang- both of these are EXACTLY what you're looking with both guys being rich and insanely cruel/ obsessive of the FL rape in both with Sawan Biang  having multiple scenes of it- it's intense.

I say look to Thai dramas for the force/kiss troupe. 

ShotaSidePart:

Jam Loey Rak and Sawan Biang- both of these are EXACTLY what you're looking with both guys being rich and insanely cruel/ obsessive of the FL rape in both with Sawan Biang  having multiple scenes of it- it's intense.

I say look to Thai dramas for the force/kiss troupe. 

Totally agree. The Thai Slap-kiss lakorn are almost all that. Their manhandling of women are their way of showing their love. 

Also... 

• Kings woman
  • Too Late To Say I Love you
  • Lee junkai
  • Goodbye My Princess - he went crazy possessive
 Czakhareina:
Goodbye My Princess - he went crazy possessive

Forgot I had this on my watchlist and decided to FINALLY watch it... binge watched the first 10 episodes instead of doing homework so I guess I have you to thank for that lol I am LOVING this drama although my vision tends to be blurry because of all the crying I'm doing.