Since this is a large community I am hoping that someone can help me. A few years back I watched a couple of Taiwanese dramas that were amazing, but I cannot remember the name of either of them. The first one that I'm thinking of a girl runs or works in a wedding planner type business and there is a chapel That is very prominent very odd looking. If I recall it is a forbidden love type story as the other person who she wound up marrying was there to marry somebody else when they came across each other. If I also recall the girl saved this guys life in the past something about a watch a very nice watch that came off his wrist, and she had it. She ran into him there as he was there planning for a wedding. The second drama I am thinking of i cannot remember much about, it is a girl who runs a dress shop, She has a best guy friend, Also falls for some other guy, they either get married or are about to. There are four main characters two girls two guys. I remember liking it but I wanted to watch it again but I cannot remember the name. Is there anyone out there who knows what I'm talking about? Sorry if its a long post
Don't know what that first drama might be, but the second one could be 'In time with you' with Ariel Lin and Bolin Chen. Though what you describes is a little different, if you don't remember exactly then it could be it. If it's not , then this would be a spoiler for this particular drama...: ;) ITWY-plot: This girl works in a shoe-shop, and she has a best guy friend. There is this whole 'will they'-/'won't they' become a couple theme as they really are best friends. Also, during the story, he gets a new girlfriend and she reunites with her ex and gets engaged with him. Both of these secondary characters get alot of screen time...in the end the 'new girl' and the 'ex turned fiancee' both gets dumped and the bestfriends get married..