MDL Page[/URL]

[U]Synopsis:

Qi Yi (Aaron Yan) is a fastidious young man who is afraid of germs and needs to have everything in his life in his own orderly fashion. After he gives up a successful opportunity in New York, he returns to Taiwan and decides to buy a small marketing design company called GAZE and a historic home that catches his eye. The problem is that the home has a peppy tenant, Cheng Liang Liang (Puff Guo), who refuses to move out. When he arrives at his new company, the new CEO discovers that Liang Liang also works for his company. The happy-go-lucky Liang Liang just wants everything to be stable in her life, but she realizes that may be harder to maintain when her new boss starts making big changes in her workplace, including a notice stating that office romances will be prohibited.

Cast:

Aaron Yan as Qi Yi
Guo Xue Fu as Cheng Liang Liang
Katherine Wang as Liang Kai Te
Tang Zhen Gang as Alex
Dean Fujioka as Dean
Lin Jia An
Lin Jun Yong as Ou Lai En
A Xi as Princess
Zeng Yun Rou as Meimei
Ke Ya Xinas Shi Cui Xia
Xie Qi Wen as LI Han Po
Shen Meng Sheng as Qi Yi's father
Xie Qiong Nuan as Qi Yi's mother
Wang Dao An as Cheng Shou An
Yang Li Yin as Liao Tian Feng
Sun Peng as Ba Si
Lin Yo Wei as Da Yan
Ma Li Ou as Docto
Huang Zhen Ni as Nurse
He Jia Min as GAZE security guard
Min Xiong as Zhang Tie Xiong
Wu Zhen Ya as Account manager
Li Shu Han as Sales manager
Chen Bo Zheng as Jiang Hai Bo
Xu Hao En as Sen

Opening Theme Song:

I started this recently and I find it typical but somehow light and cute.
I love this one! I love all his faces and how she infuriate him!! Mhahahha It makes me LOL every time!

Why am I the only one here? Addicts hello!! Mhahahha

Is it very cheesy? Maybe I should give this a try at someone point.
I tried ep 1 but am not convinced to keep watching...T-dramas are not really my cup of tea.
I can definitely say after sitting down and watching episode 11 without any subtitles I was so impatient for another episode that yeah, I like this drama a lot. Not sure I would call it cheesy, though it definitely is cute.
Honestly, I'm stuck on episode 6. I was keeping up every week until then but I found so much of the episodes are filled with, in my opinion, useless scenes. For example the episode where they helped the old man get into the school, they spent about 25 minutes with those old guys...yes it helped them later in the story but I think that there was just way too much time spent on it. I've seen some screenshots and gifs of the episodes I haven't seen, and at this point they are the only reason I'll probably finish this drama, because for me it's been a bit boring so far.
ChatteringHana wrote: useless scenes. For example the episode where they helped the old man get into the school, they spent about 25 minutes with those old guys...yes it helped them later in the story but I think that there was just way too much time spent on it.

Yes those scenes seem to drag a bit but as you say they move the story forward. And that scene in particular, give Xia Yi the opportunity to witness that Liang Liang is not so dumb after all...and that the Huan Li's directors (aka those old guys) the insight on how humane, sensitive and committed they (Xia Yi and Liang Liang) are to a cause. I mean, they help the main director to see his own mistakes and move on from that. As for Xia Yi, that scene show him that he can't work, work' work, and neglect the other aspects of his life like family, friends, love.
as far as plot, character development, acting and writing if you are expecting greatness from just you, you're setting yourself up for disapointment. it's supposed to be fun and that's it. america has soaps, mexico has telenovellas, taiwan has idol dramas.
I pretty like this drama.:) Very cute main couple!:D
I am watching Love Around and I am not very satisfied with the few last episodes. Should I give this a try? Is it better than "Love Around"?
Mickey wrote: I am watching Love Around and I am not very satisfied with the few last episodes. Should I give this a try? Is it better than "Love Around"?

Just You is rather cute and fun, and even when it's not light and fluffy it doesn't absolutely drown everyone in angst. If like dramas like that, then it's definitely worth a try. I couldn't say whether or not it's better than Love Around, I just know that it's definitely different from what I've watched of both.
Mickey wrote: I am watching Love Around and I am not very satisfied with the few last episodes. Should I give this a try? Is it better than "Love Around"?

Just you is cute and all but it's so freaking slow! It's also draggy and very Taiwanese drama like: it's full of filler episodes. You're already ticked off with Love Around so if you want to see a similar drama to the one you're watching be my guest.
CheerfulSoul wrote: Just you is cute and all but it's so freaking slow! It's also draggy and very Taiwanese drama like: it's full of filler episodes. You're already ticked off with Love Around so if you want to see a similar drama to the one you're watching be my guest.

No, after all the struggle I am going through to finish Love Around; I am certainly not going to throw myself into another similar adventure.
Can someone please explain something to me coz I don't get it, *Spoilers*is Liang Liang just naive or plain stup*d? How she just make herself aside, sacrificing herself, her love, her friends and her happiness, when she knows Boss likes her, and Jia Yu is just manipulating the situation! Coz she have to know that Jia Yu is a "puppet master"!!! I mean is so freaking obvious that is slapping everyone's faces!!! I know Liang is this cute, lovely girl who will give her all and will make everyone around her happy or die trying...** but sometimes when you give all of you...what you have for yourself?

I keep saying Angel is just a drama, don't get involve...but I can't! I want to slap some sense to some ppl! Seriously!! I want to have a Tardis and get there and put some neurons to work! *sighs* I'm so angry and disappointed right now on Qi Yi and Liang, that I don't know if I can sleep tonite!

*Spoilers*I gag @ his "I don't know what to do" situation!!!
I love Dean's "I'm gonna slap you if you don't do something"!
I really don't like Liang's "is my sacrifice" way of thinking!
I really really REALLY HATE Jia Yu's "you're gonna be mine" state of mind!!!

This one is driving me nuts! I need to sleep this one...where is the cake and chocolate ice cream when you need it??
angelitocurioso wrote: Can someone please explain something to me coz I don't get it, *Spoilers*is Liang Liang just naive or plain stup*d? How she just make herself aside, sacrificing herself, her love, her friends and her happiness, when she knows Boss likes her, and Jia Yu is just manipulating the situation! Coz she have to know that Jia Yu is a "puppet master"!!! I mean is so freaking obvious that is slapping everyone's faces!!! I know Liang is this cute, lovely girl who will give her all and will make everyone around her happy or die trying...** but sometimes when you give all of you...what you have for yourself?

I keep saying Angel is just a drama, don't get involve...but I can't! I want to slap some sense to some ppl! Seriously!! I want to have a Tardis and get there and put some neurons to work! *sighs* I'm so angry and disappointed right now on Qi Yi and Liang, that I don't know if I can sleep tonite!

*Spoilers*I gag @ his "I don't know what to do" situation!!!
I love Dean's "I'm gonna slap you if you don't do something"!
I really don't like Liang's "is my sacrifice" way of thinking!
I really really REALLY HATE Jia Yu's "you're gonna be mine" state of mind!!!

This one is driving me nuts! I need to sleep this one...where is the cake and chocolate ice cream when you need it??

You have managed to take everything in my brain and say it.