I have this on my waiting list. I'm still considering if I should add it...is it worth hanging on to?
Sleepninja wrote: I have this on my waiting list. I'm still considering if I should add it...is it worth hanging on to?

Nah don't. Unless, you're really okay with the way Taiwan drag their dramas.
yea, i am a fan of t-drama and just you starts out pretty good (if cheesy) but in the middle it gets reeeeeaaaally boring.
Just finished the last episode without subs! Now, that is the way all dramas should end :D ***with SEX!***

The first 12 or so episodes were really cute, cheesy and made me giggle. Then came the "drama" which was a little boring. But this was well worth watching.

I did find his mother almost as unlikeable as the ex-girlfriend. At least the ex-girlfriend had an excuse for her attitude. (she was mentally unstable)

The ending ***Did anyone else think it was weird for the parents to have a double wedding with the younger couple? I mean, they didn't even have any contact during the show...I thought it was odd.***
I have not started this drama post are really disappointing me.
gaj10 wrote: I have not started this drama post are really disappointing me.

You should give it a try, don't let our opinions change your way of thinking! Try it! If you don't like it, drop it! I love it! Despite the flaws and the "I want to slap some sense" to some people, I love it! It makes me laugh, it makes me cry, it makes me pull my hair!! Mhahahah so watch it and then decide what to do!!
It's finally over! I am so glad it's over, it really dragged a lot and ruined anything that could be the source of entertainment.
i was going to give this a try... *i was going to include it with my next batch of dramas** ...i guess i'll move it further back for now...