So i was looking for this chinese time travel romance drama

Where 'the girl is rich',has her career but not so happy,i mean her situation is not that good,maybe she travel back to past or something, i really dont remember, i have read the plot so long ago :(

After looking around I thought it could be "lost love in time" or "love in the millennium", didnt watch any of them, but the description dont really match.so can anyone who watched the dramas elaborate the plot or something? Like how the story goes ..i dont know i could be wrong it being time travel... 

And i was asking is there any more drama that sorta matches with what i am looking for :') anything similar would do, normally i dont see a plot where sad rich girl gets to live and stuffs. 

Love Through a Millennium does fit that "her modern life not so great"  basic description, although the Korean original, Queen In Hyun's Man, probably does even more closely. What sets the Chinese remake apart is that it feels like it lasts for a millennium, and not everyone finds the ending particularly happy.  :)

Hmm.i was thinking of giving it a try.thanks. 

The Eternal Love | She isn’t rich, but had a career. Not sure if it’s what you were looking for but it fits your time travel.