Hi,  recently I started watching some cdramas & I like them (Boss & Me, Love O2O & Love Through a Millennium). I also completed My Sunshine Today & Love it. I want to watch more dramas like these.

can you recommend me some dramas? for now, I prefer to watch romance drama that has a happy ending.

You can try Ode to Joy and Eternal love aka Ten miles of Peach Blossoms if you like Historical/Fantasy dramas

Have you read this article ? https://mydramalist.com/article/soju-s-10-beginner-friendly-chinese-dramas-1018172086

The Big Boss. It's not big on romance but the lead character has a wild imagination. It's a happy show all things considered - a highschool show. I'm not usually a fan of highschool dramas but I am a big fan of this. To me it feels like the second season is even better. 

TW Drama? 

Fated to Love you 

Drunken to Love you

Modern:
My Mr. Mermaid - It gave similar vibes as Love O2O with a perfect couple with little-to-no conflict and bromance throughout the drama. Overall was cute, but the last few episodes were a pain to watch.

When a Snail Falls in Love - If you want a mystery/detective drama. The cases were semi-predictable and the filming was...cold(?), but the couple was just too cute (biased though)!

Historical:
Sound of the Desert -  If you don't mind a love triangle and semi-bittersweet end (the main couple has a happy ending!) then I would check this out. Oh, and if you don't mind that they used huskies as wolves. 

The Vigilantes in Masks - If you want more of a martial arts/wuxia action themed drama. The romance was less prominent though.

Personal Favorites:
Ode to Joy - Definitely more focused on the friendships of the five women, but the drama delves into their personal lives which incorporates love.

Eternal Love/ Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms - Although this one is one of my favorites, I'm hesitant to recommend as a beginner drama. Length, slow build-up, and China's normal usage of CGI can deter a fan.

Devil beside you is a good start

or MARS

for beginners i would say "princess agents"  because i got hooked with cdrama because of this drama, but it doesn't mean princess agents is the best out there

i would suggest "ode to joy" ,  u will cry u will laugh and it's real af.  

nirvana in fire, lan ling wang,  boss and me,  the eternal love,  scarlet heart, these are really good ones. 

I really liked "Because of meeting you/Because of you", but the 2nd female will make you mad for days and the drama has 56 episode.

You can try movies...Mr. Pride vs. Miss Prejudice and So I Married an Anti-Fan.;3

My amazing boyfriend and My mr. mermaid

Main couple are very cute and adorable, good chemistry, ost for my mr. mermaid is also very good.