**MDL Drama Page[/URL]**

The Vigilantes In Masks is a Chinese television series produced by Chinese Entertainment Shanghai. Previous adaptations include a 1960 Hong Kong television series, a 1994 film, a 2005 TVB production, and a 2008 SBC Korean television drama (Iljimae). The story is based on folktales of a Robin Hood-style hero who lived in the Ming Dynasty.

Li Gexiao is a warrior and has intelligence matching his skills. He was previously a high ranking marshal with great law enforcement authority. However after his enemy framed him with a crime he did not commit and executed his family, the former marshal was forced to become a fugitive. Years later, he came out of hiding to help a former colleague recover a cargo of stolen gold for disaster relief. He and three chivalrous strangers, thief Yan Sanniang, grafter He Xiaomei, and strongman Chai Hu, unite to form a heroic band of masked vigilantes called "Yi Zhi Mei", who rob the rich and corrupt to help the poor and helpless, always leaving a plum flower at the scene as their calling card. In the jianghu, they are also known to fight injustice, corruption and oppression by the government. [Source: Wikipedia]

[U]Cast

Wallace Huo
Cecilia Liu
Ma Tianyu
Shi Xingyu
Edwin Siu
Liu Kai-chi

Who has watched this or plans to watch it?
Fanmade trailer:

OST

Might be spoiler-y
So far, I've seen three episodes and ,although the acting is not like in Startling With Each Step, I must say it's pretty good and the acting doesn't bother me at all. Now, if we could only do something about the voices, but that won't stop me from watching it...lol
Is the whole drama about the gold? lol
So List did you finish it , just tell me one thing does this end like Hil Dong Il ... If yes I may push the watching , because I already too depress has it is , so I want something funny but along the wuxia line thought ...
darkn3ss wrote: So Lis did you finish it , just tell me one thing does this end like Hil Dong Il ... If yes I may push the watching , because I already too depress has it is , so I want something funny but along the wuxia line thought ...

I haven't. And I don't know how HGD ends because I dropped it. :D
LisNoir wrote: I haven't. And I don't know how HGD ends because I dropped it. :D

Wow well you aren't losing anything about how HGD end, I just hope that it has a better ending than it and Iljamae too. I'm @ the arch story with the long living cricket it's just so lmao how can they have so much faith in a cricket, and you are right about the voices, the girls voices are annoying. But it's not has annoying has Thai dramas lol I can't never watch them serioulsly they always make me laugh.
I need to finish this...lol
Oh, wow... Over a year...lol I finally finished and really like it. Hu Wallace also managed to make it to my avatar which has been Lee Jin Wook's territory since even before Nine finished.