I hope every one will return especially the actors who portrayed Yi Fan, Bao Zi, Tang Rou and Su Mucheng.  I love these 4! Of course, Yang yang will always be Ye Xiu.  Team Blue Rain, Team Tyranny and Team Tiny Herb - I hope all the actors will return as well.

By the way, I just finished re-watching this for the nth time.  I love this drama!

Phoenix_Empress:

I don't want any of the cast members changed either. I fell in love with all of them in the first season, it'll be a waste to just change them all.

I'm not sure who they're gonna cast as Zhou Zekai; it'll be difficult since he's the "most handsome player in Glory" and good luck to finding someone more handsome than YY.

Agree with you. It's really hard to find someone more handsome and more wholesome than YY. But if we interpret it as "the most beautiful male player in Glory", they can try to cast Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan or Xu Kai. They probably match the criteria of Zhou Zekai as  the e-sport player turned model.

I hope everyone from Season 1 will be back. And I can't wait for the 2nd season to be produced and aired. This drama is really good and so inspiring. Even without romance, the relationships of the characters are so touching.

kidd:

I want everyone back. :) They all add to the dynamic of the show. 

me tooooooo

Iminoz My:

Agree with you. It's really hard to find someone more handsome and more wholesome than YY. But if we interpret it as "the most beautiful male player in Glory", they can try to cast Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan or Xu Kai. They probably match the criteria of Zhou Zekai as  the e-sport player turned model.

To be honest,  Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan is super famous and to their fans, probably the most handsome. But i dont find them as such. Yibo doesn't smile and Xiao Zhan have big eyes and long face. Together with Zu Kai, they are good actors. But they certainly is not the most beautiful.

Will there even be season 2 tho? I have read some sad rumours that there would not. Do you guys know something for sure??

I would like to see all of them and wondering when they it will start airing.

I’ve lost hope that there will ever be a season 2 with the same actors .