misspulane:

It is not a BL, just a questionable bromance. Many shipped because of the magical chemistry between the leads, but alas not a BL unfortunately.

Everything is a BL if you ship the male leads hard enough

Your interpretation of the drama as a closeted BL is valid and reasonable. The drama didn't explore the potential romance between the male characters, despite the clear chemistry between them. It was a missed opportunity to tell a different, more nuanced story

AuroraLights:

Have you heard of something called "shipping?" It's where we take same-sex chemistry and run with it

Shipping is here to reimagine relationships, turn "bro-ing" into "woo-ing" and transform "friendships" into something more ... intriguing

Instead of just being fake "bros," the male characters get to be real "beaus" (romantic partners)

I swear i saw you commenting  about this topic in WHC1, i guess ur a big fan of pjh like me, heh. But fr tho, ur a big bl fan. I get it. What about let others comment their own opinions? I think Sakura Princess's pov is completely fine and its also fine for others to interpret it as a bl. I dont get why you try so hard to prove this in like every comment section, lets just say our own opinions and respect other's at the same time.