NiangNiang:

Read bits of the novel in a part after the TTJ being nailed in, there is a mentioned of 15th of the month when he visits YXW in Leng Gong?? What is the significant of 15th of the month??

The Love Fury potion lol. Evedy 3 months on the 15 YXW has to be intimate with TTJ, else she feels pain. 

Alicetcfwl:

The Love Fury potion lol. Evedy 3 months on the 15 YXW has to be intimate with TTJ, else she feels pain. 

But, they were never intimate.  

Dashmount20:

i want to see the tower scene...

Be patient.  It will be soon.

Megumi-H:

Saw this, so likely LSS did stab XL and that will be the push for her to nail TTJ. Ah, preparing for that agony scene.

Sad scene.

Alicetcfwl:

LOL!! The potion in the beginning that supposedly for YBC?? Wasn't TTJ swallowed it too but he got no effect? When was the 3 months ritual started?? I thought novel TTJ preferred to suffers in the corner?

Megumi-H:

Saw this, so likely LSS did stab XL and that will be the push for her to nail TTJ. Ah, preparing for that agony scene.

I think it's the deadline for LSS to destroy the devil bone.  

mparthur:

But, they were never intimate.  

They were. Even her hugging hin can reduce her pain. Also while in the jail he basically rapes her numerous times...

Alicetcfwl:

They were. Even her hugging hin can reduce her pain. Also while in the jail he basically rapes her numerous times...

That one in the novel right.? Maybe drama different..

Cos on the novel also written actually the love fury poison, they need to do mutual relationship every month on 15 . But in the drama they never interact…

Dashmount20:

That one in the novel right.? Maybe drama different..

Cos on the novel also written actually the love fury poison, they need to do mutual relationship every month on 15 . But in the drama they never interact…

Every 3 months in the novel yes. Not in the drama.

Alicetcfwl:

Is that why she said she could never carry TTJ's child when she was in the prison?  The English translation of the novel really lost its story because it was machine translated.  

Why the Love Fury has no effect on TTJ?

Honestly, all the Chinese novelists are awesome.  I love their imagination on first love stories.  The storyline always tickles the hearts of the viewers and readers by pushing the audience into living in the fantasy.  

NiangNiang:

Why the Love Fury has no effect on TTJ?

Cuz he feels pain only the 1st time. It is how it works, 1st time both feel pain until they are intimate, then every 3 months YXW feels pain. Remember it was supposed to be for YBC, so in order for YBC to marry Peng Yi Zhi scholar in the novel, she needs this else it's 1 time thing ???

mparthur:

Is that why she said she could never carry TTJ's child when she was in the prison?  The English translation of the novel really lost its story because it was machine translated.  

I thought in the novel, YXW is pregnant and the day she decided to jump she hold her tummy. 

Alicetcfwl:

Cuz he feels pain only the 1st time. It is how it works, 1st time both feel pain until they are intimate, then every 3 months YXW feels pain. Remember it was supposed to be for YBC, so in order for YBC to marry Peng Yi Zhi scholar in the novel, she needs this else it's 1 time thing ???

not Peng scholar.. or in the novel should peng scholar. But does not make sense. 

In the drama is another prince the fat bully prince (Liang?)