Dashmount20:

I thought in the novel, YXW is pregnant and the day she decided to jump she hold her tummy. 

Dashmount20:

I thought in the novel, YXW is pregnant and the day she decided to jump she hold her tummy. 

Alicetcfwl:

Cuz he feels pain only the 1st time. It is how it works, 1st time both feel pain until they are intimate, then every 3 months YXW feels pain. Remember it was supposed to be for YBC, so in order for YBC to marry Peng Yi Zhi scholar in the novel, she needs this else it's 1 time thing ???

YXW is evil.

Dashmount20:

Don't know.  I couldn't follow the story in the novel because the translation was so confusing.

mparthur:

YXW is evil.

yea.. YXW soul inherit from his father ba... one of the devil god side kick... 

Dashmount20:

No. YXW wasn't pregnant as far as I know. The pregnant one is LSS when he throws her in the death door in the immortal arc.

Dashmount20:

not Peng scholar.. or in the novel should peng scholar. But does not make sense. 

In the drama is another prince the fat bully prince (Liang?) 

In the drama yes. In the novel we have Peng Yi Zhi as infatuated with YBC . And Peng Yi Zhi's role as the one from XiaoYao sect is called Uncle Ji. He is XL's uncle Ji.

Mina:

What is the purpose of the love thread? 

The fox says she can’t love someone bc she lost her love thread. 

YBC has 2 love threads but doesn’t really love anyone but herself.

YBC uses the threads to make her more appealing to men, so shouldn’t that make the fox less appealing since she doesn’t have any? However, the fox is still very seductive…I’m soo confused by the purpose of the threads. 

It's different for YBC compared to Pian Ran. Demons cannot love anyone without a thread, humans can not feel positive things without a thread. Think TTJ (mortal born as an evil fetus = half demon, cant feel positive feelings) and PR (demon can't fall in love with anyone else than Jiang Rao). 

Also, it's like giving demonic powers to humans when they possess more than their own love thread. We dunno how that works for demons. All I know is when Di Mian cut his own to send it to Chu Huang, it was so his scale and love thread can protect Chu Huang and their daughter.

Does the love thread mean anything really? Idk how it is in the books but in the drama it looks like TTJ and PR are in love with their partners even without the love threads. Do the threads just make you a sociopath (not necessarily without the ability to love)?

voldermortsunbae:

Does the love thread mean anything really? Idk how it is in the books but in the drama it looks like TTJ and PR are in love with their partners even without the love threads. Do the threads just make you a sociopath (not necessarily without the ability to love)?

Well is simple terms, yes. In the novel tho, it is explained that the thread has the ability to protect if combined with the heart scale (Di Mian cutting his and sending it along with his dragon scale to Chu Huang to protect them in the valley). It is also what TTJ removes from himself when he decides to bring back Devil God to save the world. If it stays he may fail, so basically cutting his love for LSS so he can succeed.

Alicetcfwl:

Well is simple terms, yes. In the novel tho, it is explained that the thread has the ability to protect if combined with the heart scale (Di Mian cutting his and sending it along with his dragon scale to Chu Huang to protect them in the valley). It is also what TTJ removes from himself when he decides to bring back Devil God to save the world. If it stays he may fail, so basically cutting his love for LSS so he can succeed.

So does he have a love thread? Or is it forming now?

voldermortsunbae:

So does he have a love thread? Or is it forming now?

Forming now

What’s the reason YXW  stabbed/killed Xiao Lin? i’ve always thought TJJ would be the one who eventually kills him until after the recent bts clip got released.

yeeboism:

What’s the reason YXW  stabbed/killed Xiao Lin? i’ve always thought TJJ would be the one who eventually kills him until after the recent bts clip got released.

According to the novel TTJ used a Puppet Spell on her

yeeboism:

In the novel she was put under puppet spell by ttj.

She was then released close to XLs location. Eventually, YXW was unable to fight the Python demon and XL came to save her. Then the Puppet spell came into action, and she stabbed him. She has always blamed herself for that stabbing, during the wedding, nails inserting even the tower. 

Dunno how they gonna play it in the drama, I'm looking forward to it as its what actually pushes YXW to complete her mission and not get distracted.

Alicetcfwl:

In the novel she was put under puppet spell by ttj.

She was then released close to XLs location. Eventually, YXW was unable to fight the Python demon and XL came to save her. Then the Puppet spell came into action, and she stabbed him. She has always blamed herself for that stabbing, during the wedding, nails inserting even the tower. 

Dunno how they gonna play it in the drama, I'm looking forward to it as its what actually pushes YXW to complete her mission and not get distracted.

NiangNiang:

According to the novel TTJ used a Puppet Spell on her

Thanks for the answers.

I just saw  Ep24-25 preview a few mins ago and yeah so far it does sort of implying TTJ casted spell on YXW. (though I’m wondering if they would suddenly pull a plot twist and make it such that Tantai Minglang was actually behind the spell, but YXW misunderstood it as TTJ).

yeeboism:

Thanks for the answers.

I just saw  Ep24-25 preview a few mins ago and yeah so far it does sort of implying TTJ casted spell on YXW. (though I’m wondering if they would suddenly pull a plot twist and make it such that Tantai Minglang was actually behind the spell, but YXW misunderstood it as TTJ).

No chance for that tho. MingLang ain't strong at all. Even tho the Flag Demon in the novel is probably that lady that is always with MingLang. But even she only found the spell casters for the Sheng Emperor, she didn't do the spell on her own. Also that spell is a demonic spell, so it's only natural TTJ will be the one to cast it.

Only reasonable thing is that YBC will again put doubts and plots on TTJ and as distrusting as he is, he can and probably will use YXW to kill XL. Cuz if XL falls then the war ends. The concubine thing can be unraveled as well and the following angst that is to come can be boosted.

Oh also, seems like XL will tell YXW that he knows she ain't YXW as well in the trailers. That was not in the novel.