Pytheos:

Nice snaps! Thks for sharing. ??

I think its time for ice blue hair. I have been Silver grey for sometime now… ❤️

Lei:

I finished The Double. Wang Xing Yue is just beautiful there, I became a fan girl after. ? Then Follow Your Heart, not quite sure if this is Xixi’s best work, but he is gorgeous nevertheless ❤️ Then now watching Princess Royal, always been a Zhang Linghe fan ?? He is quite adorable here. 

I tried to watch Seven Tan’s shows, but I just can’t. There’s something about her that is irksome.

I need a new Xianxia obsession.. 

On another front, I am obsessed with House of the Dragons. Emma D’Arcy is girl crush supremacy.???

Hello hello.. I am watching WuLei’s show on tomb robbers while waiting for lyf, dashing youth and strange tales of tang..  Every now and then I watch tteotm first 2 episodes for ADG .. haha

Lei:

I think its time for ice blue hair. I have been Silver grey for sometime now… ❤️

Super cool hairstyle! 

Pytheos:

Hello hello.. I am watching WuLei’s show on tomb robbers while waiting for lyf, dashing youth and strange tales of tang..  Every now and then I watch tteotm first 2 episodes for ADG .. haha

Oh yes! First 2 episodes of TTEOM and some my fav episodes of TLOSL ❤️ 

Lei:

Oh yes! First 2 episodes of TTEOM and some my fav episodes of TLOSL ❤️ 

Yeah, Your hubby and boyfriend. Nice combo

Lei:

I finished The Double. Wang Xing Yue is just beautiful there, I became a fan girl after. ? Then Follow Your Heart, not quite sure if this is Xixi’s best work, but he is gorgeous nevertheless ❤️ Then now watching Princess Royal, always been a Zhang Linghe fan ?? He is quite adorable here. 

I tried to watch Seven Tan’s shows, but I just can’t. There’s something about her that is irksome.

I need a new Xianxia obsession.. 

On another front, I am obsessed with House of the Dragons. Emma D’Arcy is girl crush supremacy.???

Love Double too! It can be better but it's not our XiXi's fault as his scenes got cut off because he's injured during the shooting. So I think they have to rewrite or something, that's why the drama plot went down hill. Poor XiXi!

Princess Royal is out because ZLH. I don't even bother to watch trailer. 

For As Beautiful As You, I was so happy about FL broke up! Can't stop giggling and I'm like finally yay! ? It's not like her bf is a bad guy but whatever. I hate guys who wants their gf/partner/significant other to stay at home or more or less house wife. Seriously. If something happens to the guy, what we ladies gonna do? Starve to death? Don't get why she's sad when she learned that her ex date one of her bf though. I mean the relationship is over already. Maybe I'm insensitive but I think it's non of my business who my ex date/marry. Over is over. There's plenty of fishes in the sea!

I'm also watching Treasures Around! It's so funny. Don't expect hero ML. Can't stop laughing when the ML screams and ran away because he's scared of the duck! ML is one of my favorites Bi Wen Jun!

Lei:

OMG XIXI CUT HIS HAIR ❤️❤️❤️???

https://x.com/lyx19880728/status/1812818973031022939?s=46&t=9qEP2cRBOHEHRmcjHx_vQw

? Handsome as always but I like long hair! ? 

Hey Moonies, please help report the troll Meyou to MDL admin. 

It has been a nuisance since 1-2 weeks backs, coming back here to post rubbish. 

We have ignored it but it does not seem to be going away. 

ChunTian:

Hey Moonies, please help report the troll Meyou to MDL admin. 

It has been a nuisance since 1-2 weeks backs, coming back here to post rubbish. 

We have ignored it but it does not seem to be going away. 

Noted Chun Tian dear! Will do now!

Evie Zan:

Noted Chun Tian dear! Will do now!

Thanks dear!

So annoying. We give freedom of speech to everyone who comes here, the troll has said her piece, got crickets and still keeps posting hate. If she doesn't like TTEOTM, what is it doing here?

ChunTian:

So annoying. We give freedom of speech to everyone who comes here, the troll has said her piece, got crickets and still keeps posting hate. If she doesn't like TTEOTM, what is it doing here?

I'm sure very annoyed because everyone chose to ignore. If you don't like it why bother checking this drama? I reported her just now. I don't like ZLH so I don't watch Princess Royal& also don't check out + post comment. Why can't she/he do that? God so annoying! 

Evie Zan:

I'm sure very annoyed because everyone chose to ignore. If you don't like it why bother checking this drama? I reported her just now. I don't like ZLH so I don't watch Princess Royal& also don't check out + post comment. Why can't she/he do that? God so annoying! 

Hmmm.. because they envy us having peace and fun at moonbase?