Megumi-H:
Hokkaido definitely needs a trip on its own as it’s large and a lot more outskirts location worth driving to. Self drive is very easy in Hokkaido.

Nice!! But does one need an international driver's license to rent a car in Japan / Hokkaido?

“Hokkaido definitely needs a trip on its own as it’s large and a lot more outskirts location worth driving to. Self drive is very easy in Hokkaido.
Normally Tokyo is a good urban and if you are anime lover,  lots to see in Tokyo, especially in Shinjuku. I personally prefer Kyoto, as it’s heavily filled with old castles, old streets and tradition culture based location.
Osaka has a nice shopping street, but the popular attraction is food. Osaka food is different, especially the tennapakyaki dishes.”

Thank you for your suggestion, had send this to her. Actually I stopped watching Anime, it was her who just got started with anime. Her reason was she know what she watches (drama) will be fake, will never happen in real life so she doesn’t like watching them if acted out by a real human  but if she watches anime is ok even was fake. Something like that.  In that case Kyoto will be a better place to visit. I don’t like shopping.

I had a terrible company when I travelled to Korea before the pandemic. She travel to a country yet eat what she wants and not Korean food. She wants to shop and I hate shopping. She told me that she paid for the trip so she had the privilege to choose and after all this was my second trip. I was very upset about it.

I won’t be travelling to Japan till next Fall/ Autumn. Suppose to be this year but didn’t make it that was why would like to try if China is possible. Hopefully able to make it this round.

“Tokyo and Osaka are nearby each other, you can do those 2 first and maybe even include Kyoto and Kobe which are also nearby. Then you can take a flight or Shinkansen from Tokyo up to Hokkaido and then a flight back from there. But if you have not been to Tokyo and Osaka, then you might want to consider spending more time there and include Kyoto and Kobe.”

Thank you ? 

Yes, was thinking to fly up there from Tokyo. Too many countries I want to go so don’t wish to go again, if there is another opportunity to travel. As long as I am able to step into the country even just 1 place will be satisfied. Of course if possible really wish able to visit a few more places. The thing is Japan is very expensive to travel to. Need to plan well. 

Is true at times travel alone will be a better option but I am always getting lost hahahaha pretty bad in my directions. I had travel alone before. Even though everything went well, it was quite boring with no one to talk to. Even taking photos were difficult at that time. I mean you able to take photos but could not get the right angle unless you willing to carry tripod everywhere. But I am always unlucky with travel company. 

ChunTian:

Nice!! But does one need an international driver's license to rent a car in Japan / Hokkaido?

Japan driver on the left side if not mistaken? Wait I think driver on the right side. China  driver on left side. I had drove driver on the left before but not easy.

ChunTian:

Moonies! Something fun to consider doing if anyone should be able to go to China!! Looks fun!! So many to choose from! 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLqEUMow/

I dressed up in a kimono twice and walked around the streets in Tokyo and Kyoto when I was there. ?

Fiona:

She wants to include Hokkaido while I was just thinking of Tokyo and Osaka. What is your suggestion? I wanna see Snoopy town hahahaha. Been watching Japanese dramas once a while as well as anime and stuff, really want to visit Japan. Was lucky enough to get my list checked for Korea. Sad was the trip isn’t as successful as I hoping. Travel buddy really important.  Quite worry if visit China with her because she has different interest as me.

I was in Japan last March/April and I was in Tokyo when I watched the first few episodes of TTEOM. I’ll be back in Japan for my birthday in December. I love it there! 

Lei:

I dressed up in a kimono twice and walked around the streets in Tokyo and Kyoto when I was there. ?

Hey Lei, how have you been? 

I did not do that, I should consider doing it the next time whilst going there in the cooler months.

Lei:

I was in Japan last March/April and I was in Tokyo when I watched the first few episodes of TTEOM. I’ll be back in Japan for my birthday in December. I love it there! 

The food there is AMAZING! Even the Uniglo there is amazing. I think Japan switched on the "Sakura filters" on all of us tourists when we get there. Ahahahhaha..... ???

Christmas month baby!!! So going to Japan in December is like a birthday present to yourself?

Lei:

Sob I will have to wait till next fall to go there. That was why was hoping to make a trip to China first. However going Japan will be easier than China ?

ChunTian:

The food there is AMAZING! Even the Uniglo there is amazing. I think Japan switched on the "Sakura filters" on all of us tourists when we get there. Ahahahhaha..... ???

Christmas month baby!!! So going to Japan in December is like a birthday present to yourself?

Yes! Celebrating my birthday in Japan! ❤️

ChunTian:

Hey Lei, how have you been? 

I did not do that, I should consider doing it the next time whilst going there in the cooler months.

I am doing gooood! Been really busy with work, life and gaming! I need to find a show I can be obsessed with again ? Still coming back here in TTEOM page. Citizens for life!

Lei:

I am doing gooood! Been really busy with work, life and gaming! I need to find a show I can be obsessed with again ? Still coming back here in TTEOM page. Citizens for life!

Some of us Moonies are enjoying "Lost You Forever". You can try it. But it is broken into 2 parts. 

We are having a Moonie National Anthem activity! Come join us!

Lei:

Yes! Celebrating my birthday in Japan! ❤️

Nice! Their cakes are so light fluffy and yummy too. ?

Sharing the announcement here as well, discussion in the main page. 

??????????????????????????????

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Residents!! We are nearing the 100k milestone and CITIZENSHIP here!! In anticipation of this incredible milestone, how about coming up with a Moonie national anthem?

Open to ideas and suggestions how we can go about this.
How many paragraphs for our Moonie national anthem?
What tune do we use?
I think Charley has her first draft up! @charleymiamore Show your masterpiece!

Let's discuss it!! Hopefully MDL is not glitching too badly today. Yesterday was bad, I gave up trying to get in.

Here is the link to yesterday's little discussion between Charley, Mermaid and me:
https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-14239709

??????????????????????????????

??? ChunTian!!! I'm not yet done!??? you're supposed to give me some feedback first!?