I had been very hardworking… Rewatch TTEOTM; Watch ads for Chamsim to vote for LYX; Read and comment in MyDramaList; Watch some of the clips which come up in my platforms;…

Guys we only 1648 away from the first right? I cannot believe that I am not voting for …. better not mention his name here. My poor phone will be up all day then.

Fiona:

I had been very hardworking… Rewatch TTEOTM; Watch ads for Chamsim to vote for LYX; Read and comment in MyDramaList; Watch some of the clips which come up in my platforms;…

Guys we only 1648 away from the first right? I cannot believe that I am not voting for …. better not mention his name here. My poor phone will be up all day then.

Well done! I swear sometimes this voting polls are rigged 🤦🏻‍♀️

Someone is really documenting his outfits 😂😂

Here’s the smile republic shoes that I am obsessing over! Hope it arrives soon!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuGo_M_SKjS/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Lei:

Someone is really documenting his outfits 😂😂

His cap, tshirt and shoes I think it is still doable enough to catch what brands, but his shorts too? How do they tell it is a pair of Essentials shorts and not some other brand? AMAZING!!! LOL.

Awaiting your pics of the shoes. 👟

I’m actually surprised he wears something diff every day , organising we see the same T-shirt ! I like this teddy clothes hehe actually saw some people wearing it around lol

Lei:

Someone is really documenting his outfits ??

Don’t forget to share pictures if you should buy that shoe. Would love to buy that bear shirt. Do you have the website?  I started to collect bears again because of him and if possible when I travel will visit  the Starbucks store to get their bears as the countries were embroidered on it. So far collected 2. I hope I able to travel more often to collect them. Hopefully still available when I able to travel. Btw the voting poll has became very frustrated as not allow me to watch anything to collect to vote already. 

Looks like another lost soul in the comments. 

Dream Arc sucks?! WHAT?! *facepalm* LOL

Let me say a few words.

ChunTian:

Looks like another lost soul in the comments. 

Dream Arc sucks?! WHAT?! *facepalm* LOL

Let me say a few words.

Saw your comprehensive reply. Well done! Just read the commenter’s comment, he/she seems rather lost on the purpose of that story arc.

Does this voting poll select first 3 or just the first as the winner? However judging from the result. For me…. is quite scary for China votes as quite near for first and second. However from other countries they are like 10k+ away from the first artiste. Based on 8.25am. Felt a little not fair. Do we really need to buy the chamsim? Videos provided are very limited if rely on it. I did tried a few website to complete the questions for chamsim but worry to continue. Am not sure if the site can be trusted.

Result based on 8.25am
Korea: 52.99%; 14.21%; 10k+ away
China: 35.63%; 32.97%; 1160 away
Japanese: 72.1%; 23.72%; 10k+ away
Taiwan: 95.37%; 3.4%; 298 away (weird but guess based on how many people voting.)
Thailand: 47.31%; 17.7%; 10k+ away
Philippine: 46.78%; 31.22%; 10k+ away

Fiona:

Does this voting poll select first 3 or just the first as the winner? However judging from the result. For me…. is quite scary for China votes as quite near for first and second. However from other countries they are like 10k+ away from the first artiste. Based on 8.25am. Felt a little not fair. Do we really need to buy the chamsim? Videos provided are very limited if rely on it. I did tried a few website to complete the questions for chamsim but worry to continue. Am not sure if the site can be trusted.

Result based on 8.25am
Korea: 52.99%; 14.21%; 10k+ away
China: 35.63%; 32.97%; 1160 away
Japanese: 72.1%; 23.72%; 10k+ away
Taiwan: 95.37%; 3.4%; 298 away (weird but guess based on how many people voting.)
Thailand: 47.31%; 17.7%; 10k+ away
Philippine: 46.78%; 31.22%; 10k+ away

Wow so much vote difference?! Yeah, it is worrying. 

Megumi-H:

Saw your comprehensive reply. Well done! Just read the commenter’s comment, he/she seems rather lost on the purpose of that story arc.

My pleasure. Just had to put it there for others to understand that the dream arc was neccessary.

Another one just replied and said they dropped TTEOTM around episode 23 despite enjoying Xixi's acting. WHAT?! Anyways...probably not a real LYX fan and it's their loss. 

And now the 2 bugs are talking about how dropping the show is the right call? WHAT?! If only there was a delete button in here for bugs like that. Lost or otherwise, they should just leave since TTEOTM causes them such pain. 

Anyways, not engaging. I have made the explanation on the necessity of Dream Arc and am going to ignore them now. Small bug brains are unable to understand anything too complex like TTEOTM. 

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-13693833

ChunTian:

And now the 2 bugs are talking about how dropping the show is the right call? WHAT?! If only there was a delete button in here for bugs like that. Lost or otherwise, they should just leave since TTEOTM causes them such pain. 

Anyways, not engaging. I have made the explanation on the necessity of Dream Arc and am going to ignore them now. Small bug brains are unable to understand anything too complex like TTEOTM. 

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-13693833

Yeah agreed. Don’t bother. It was ever mentioned below in the comments long ago, that it requires some maturity and sophistication to understand TTEOTM story. We try to clarify their misunderstanding, but if they have their views and not open to perspectives, then it’s really no point to argue further.

Megumi-H:

Yeah agreed. Don’t bother. It was ever mentioned below in the comments long ago, that it requires some maturity and sophistication to understand TTEOTM story. We try to clarify their misunderstanding, but if they have their views and not open to perspectives, then it’s really no point to argue further.

LOL...yeah, now we need to focus on getting more chamsim for to vote for Xixi! 💪

ChunTian:

LOL...yeah, now we need to focus on getting more chamsim for to vote for Xixi! ?

Hahaha…it’s really tough to get chamism! Keep voting. Lol!