ChunTian:

True! I took the wrong train once. AHHAHAHA...But luckily the next stop was not too far off.  

Understand. 

Just wear sunglasses. AHAHHAHAHA ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧

I can even get lost taking train in my own country.. what more in Japan or China.. haha Aah but I can lead the way in shopping malls

joas:

My problem is that im not a foodie. I will not queue or travel for food. I can make do with fast food. Actually i will not queue for a lot of stuff.  

Hahaha but im good with directions. 

Aiyoh. Ur friend ah... 

Wahaaa eat fast food in foreign land? Oh dear, I cannot.. Very rarely I eat fast foood overseas except for macdonalds! They dont serve pork in Spore . Tho I won’t queue for food, I ll make sure I have good meals.  I won’t queue for other things too.  Dats why I am literally a lazy Princess ha

Pytheos:
Very rarely I eat fast foood overseas except for macdonalds!

I like to try out the MacDonalds in various countries. They have their local specials too.

ChunTian:

True! I took the wrong train once. AHHAHAHA...But luckily the next stop was not too far off.  

Understand. 

Just wear sunglasses. AHAHHAHAHA ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧

Yeah wear sun glasses so no one can see me peeking on good looking guys lol

ChunTian:

That's an adventure!!

It was many years ago while on business trip to China. After work one night, i decided to take a bus to a supermarket in the outskirts of town to buy groceries alone. That was dumb.! there were so many men loitering outside the supermarket. I could have been mugged or just disappeared. I didn't tell anyone where i was going. 

Hahaha i dont even know how i found my way there and back. 

Pytheos:

Wahaaa eat fast food in foreign land? Oh dear, I cannot.. Very rarely I eat fast foood overseas except for macdonalds! They dont serve pork in Spore . Tho I won’t queue for food, I ll make sure I have good meals.  I won’t queue for other things too.  Dats why I am literally a lazy Princess ha

If it helps save time and long queues everywhere, i just go for mcdonalds or kfc. Hahaha I dun take street food.  Scared I'll get diarrhoea so fast food is usually safer.

ChunTian:

I like to try out the MacDonalds in various countries. They have their local specials too.

Oh yes, taste of mcdonalds is unique in every country! Even the most common cheeseburger. 

joas:

Oh yes, taste of mcdonalds is unique in every country! Even the most common cheeseburger. 

Have u tried the harcheong chicken burger in Spore Mac’s? Ooh it’s so yummy! 

Pytheos:

Have u tried the harcheong chicken burger in Spore Mac’s? Ooh it’s so yummy! 

Nope i tried the satay one only. 

I should try it this weekend!

joas:

Nope i tried the satay one only. 

I should try it this weekend!

The satay burger is good? I ll try this weekend. Love the waffle fries…

Pytheos:

The satay burger is good? I ll try this weekend. Love the waffle fries…

Not really. Hahah nasi lemak burger nicer.

Ahh waffle fries.. yum

joas:

Not really. Hahah nasi lemak burger nicer.

Ahh waffle fries.. yum

Haha you tried that? I did once but feel weird. Now there is nasi lemak ice cream can you believe ? I dare not order.

joas:
It was many years ago while on business trip to China. After work one night, i decided to take a bus to a supermarket in the outskirts of town to buy groceries alone. That was dumb.! there were so many men loitering outside the supermarket. I could have been mugged or just disappeared. I didn't tell anyone where i was going. 

WOW! It is an adventure! You will tell that to your grandchildren next time. 

Mine was I took a bus and got off at the wrong bus stop. But as it was day time, things were more visible. Using the landmarks and Mr Google, I walked all the way back to the hotel. I was exhausted but on the positive side of things, I clocked my exercise for the day. AHAHAHHA

joas:

The taste is so different, right? Some folks think it's crazy to go eat McDonalds overseas but I will make sure to schedule 1 McDonalds meal to try out that country's McDOnalds.

Is the McDonalds good in China?

Fiona_HOD:

Haha you tried that? I did once but feel weird. Now there is nasi lemak ice cream can you believe ? I dare not order.

Ice cream seriously? Hahah omg. I wont dare to try just by the name of it.