ChunTian:

Hey Charley, just saw your comment. 

I just started on EP 1 of FYH only. The trolls are saying Xixi is skeletal again?

Sigh. Yeah. According to them, FYH is unwatchable coz of his and SY's thin figures? Tho the folks there have tried to put a stop to it, there were still some persistent bugs...

I've also started watching too, tho I had to pause first at ep4 since work has started to call again? 

To me seeing Xixi after TTEOTM, I find him much healthier looking than when he was in TTEOTM. He actually put on some meat! So happy for him.

We all know why he was extra skinny in TTEOTM and it was through no fault of his. But that look suited his "Disney Princess" character in Arc 1. The starved tormented abused hostage prince. Perfection!! 

I think by the time we see him in SLY, he would have filled out even more. 

Sighs...dang those trolls. 

ChunTian:

Hey Charley, just saw your comment. 

I just started on EP 1 of FYH only. The trolls are saying Xixi is skeletal again?

? ? ? Seriously? Guess fresh out of new materials to drag down our XiXi!

Hey Evie! How have you been? All going well?

Yeah, just do not feed the trolls. That usually does the trick. 

There's new bug. I'm boiling!  ?  ?  ? Don't bother to comment though. Don't wanna put fuel! 

This bug obviously wants attention because it keeps commenting. Makes me happy to see it being ignored. Haha! A new moonie responded recently though ?

Micha:

This bug obviously wants attention because it keeps commenting. Makes me happy to see it being ignored. Haha! A new moonie responded recently though ?

I tried to keep myself from commenting the bug's post. So annoying. As a result I managed to chop a basket full of carrots in record time. Hehehe.? ? ? 

How are you doing these days? Busy? New nursery is finished and ready for our new mini Moonies arrival in September. So I'm going to well more like hoping to catch up with dramas I want to watch. Our mini Moonies are going to be one year old in September too. Grow so fast. 

Currently I'm watching As beautiful as you. Our XiXi is looking so handsome in FYH. I'm having withdrawals after finishing it. I need new XiXi dramas to cure my withdrawals. ?

Evie Zan:

I tried to keep myself from commenting the bug's post. So annoying. As a result I managed to chop a basket full of carrots in record time. Hehehe.? ? ? 

How are you doing these days? Busy? New nursery is finished and ready for our new mini Moonies arrival in September. So I'm going to well more like hoping to catch up with dramas I want to watch. Our mini Moonies are going to be one year old in September too. Grow so fast. 

Currently I'm watching As beautiful as you. Our XiXi is looking so handsome in FYH. I'm having withdrawals after finishing it. I need new XiXi dramas to cure my withdrawals. ?

Xixi looks so fine!  wow time flies really fast!

Lei:

Xixi looks so fine!  wow time flies really fast!

Our XiXi looks fine indeed Lei dear! Yeah time flies really fast. How are you doing? 

What dramas are you watching these days? I'm watching As beautiful as you! 

Evie Zan:

Haha the bug motivated you to chop veggies with a vengeance! 

Wow! Mini moonies are gonna arrive soon and the triplets are celebrating their 1st! Lots of happy events in Sept for your fam! Yay! ?

Yup, I got busy again so I have 10 more eps of FYH to finish this weekend. I need to catch up on The Princess Royal too. I couldn't stand ZLH in SOKP but he is ok in this one. 

Micha:

Haha the bug motivated you to chop veggies with a vengeance! 

Wow! Mini moonies are gonna arrive soon and the triplets are celebrating their 1st! Lots of happy events in Sept for your fam! Yay! ?

Yup, I got busy again so I have 10 more eps of FYH to finish this weekend. I need to catch up on The Princess Royal too. I couldn't stand ZLH in SOKP but he is ok in this one. 

Yeah lots of happy events in September for our fam. Yay but also gonna be busy month for us. 

Take care my dear! I have no idea whether ZLH is ok or not because I don't even bother to check out the trailer.  Finished watching FYH so I'm having withdrawals. Need new XiXi dramas to cure my withdrawals.? I'm also watching Treasures Around. If you want to laugh you should check it out. Don't expect hero ML though. ML is Bi Wen Jun. 

Our XiXi looks so handsome in the photos! Enjoy fellow beautiful Moonies! 

http://youtube.com/post/UgkxFEQfBZk1scRezcF0ZuGkVWpslnreHfWS?si=KuoiG5TdvEV41J5p

Evie Zan:

Our XiXi looks so handsome in the photos! Enjoy fellow beautiful Moonies! 

http://youtube.com/post/UgkxFEQfBZk1scRezcF0ZuGkVWpslnreHfWS?si=KuoiG5TdvEV41J5p

Nice snaps! Thks for sharing.

Pytheos:

Nice snaps! Thks for sharing. ??

You are very much welcome Pytheos dear. What dramas are you watching currently? ???

Evie Zan:

Our XiXi looks fine indeed Lei dear! Yeah time flies really fast. How are you doing? 

What dramas are you watching these days? I'm watching As beautiful as you! 

I finished The Double. Wang Xing Yue is just beautiful there, I became a fan girl after. ? Then Follow Your Heart, not quite sure if this is Xixi’s best work, but he is gorgeous nevertheless ❤️ Then now watching Princess Royal, always been a Zhang Linghe fan ?? He is quite adorable here. 

I tried to watch Seven Tan’s shows, but I just can’t. There’s something about her that is irksome.

I need a new Xianxia obsession.. 

On another front, I am obsessed with House of the Dragons. Emma D’Arcy is girl crush supremacy.???