Lei:

I will not move on hahaha! I have been trying to watch other cdrama but alas, I haven’t managed to finish most ? I think a new LYX show will do the trick. 

Yup no moving on! TTEOTM for life! ?

Love is Panacea is the likely one. Won't bet on HYX to be released anytime soon but if it is, it will break the internet.

Mermaid:

I 100% believe that it's going to be the case. Especially when it's most anticipated over years now. His fame is gonna skyrocket for sure *touchwood*. 

But I'm also afraid of fanwars and shipping ? which is like 10000 more toxic when it comes to BL fandoms 

Yes, I am so excited for LYX to be even more recognised. He totally deserves it. But I don't get the fanwars and shipping for BL fandoms. Many of the actors who act in these BL dramas are straight men. Of course they are going to go date a pretty gal right? How come so harsh? 

ChunTian:

Yes, I am so excited for LYX to be even more recognised. He totally deserves it. But I don't get the fanwars and shipping for BL fandoms. Many of the actors who act in these BL dramas are straight men. Of course they are going to go date a pretty gal right? How come so harsh? 

Fans and antis go to extremes. Look at what happened to Xiao Zhan×Wang Yibo as well as Zhang Zhehan×Gongjun. I don't want any of that happening to Xixi. 

Micha:

Fans and antis go to extremes. Look at what happened to Xiao Zhan×Wang Yibo as well as Zhang Zhehan×Gongjun. I don't want any of that happening to Xixi. 

Oh nooo....Then it is even more dangerous for Xixi since his agency is a small one. He definitely needs to beef up his security and legal team before Immortality airs. ? *sighs*

ChunTian:

Beats me as well. When I was watching untamed there were many toxic Shippers who bashed and shamed WYB's previous costars. 

I saw some bts and leaked videos of HYX and I already see Shippers going crazy. I also saw one person commenting how LYX is acting shy around CFY. I mean it's okay to ship without crossing the boundary and make the actors feel uncomfortable. But who's gonna tell these Shippers? 

ChunTian:

It is borderline disturbing the BL fandoms and the intensity of  the hate fueling the fanwars. The price of fame..

Micha:

Yikes this doesn’t sound good. The fans and antis go completely nuts from what Ive heard.

Silly me!  I didn't realise that lovely ChunTian's invite to Moon Bar was here (thank you for the invite)!  LOL - so I'm late for the drink.  Unsure if it is on the drinks list, but I would like a "You owe me wedding sex" martini (shaken and stirred) cos why not ?  

kfcme:

Silly me!  I didn't realise that lovely ChunTian's invite to Moon Bar was here (thank you for the invite)!  LOL - so I'm late for the drink.  Unsure if it is on the drinks list, but I would like a "You owe me wedding sex" martini (shaken and stirred) cos why not ?  

Coming right up ?

Mermaid:

Beats me as well. When I was watching untamed there were many toxic Shippers who bashed and shamed WYB's previous costars. 

I saw some bts and leaked videos of HYX and I already see Shippers going crazy. I also saw one person commenting how LYX is acting shy around CFY. I mean it's okay to ship without crossing the boundary and make the actors feel uncomfortable. But who's gonna tell these Shippers? 

Even if somebody does tell them, who's gonna listen?? It's a scary world we live in.

charleymiamore:

Even if somebody does tell them, who's gonna listen?? It's a scary world we live in.

Oh yes, it is a scary world we live in. I started CDrama 2021 and didn’t encounter all these “nonsense”. I hear how fans speak awful things about a celebrity but never knew things like what XiaoZhan had experienced would happen. Fans should behave. Was just a drama. It was unfair that celebrities need to go through such awful experiences. Drama was not even released yet many already talking shit about the celebrities? Sighhhhhh

Lei:

So, if by any miracle HYX or Immortality gets released, do we think LYX will be catapulted to supreme fame like Xiao Zhan?

No offense, I have seen probably 3/4 of The Untamed and  Xiao Zhan was good, but I hand on heart say LYX acting is better. Please don’t shoot me! ✌️ 

Xixi should be on par with XZ now I would think but if HYX gets released , he would be no.1 for sure and no one would be able to catch up to him.  I also think Xixi is a better actor lol 

I don’t think it’s BL fans that are toxic , the whole industry is like that.  Xixi and Lulu’s fans are also at odds , but they also have lots of shippers like us lol 

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

I don’t think it’s BL fans that are toxic , the whole industry is like that.  Xixi and Lulu’s fans are also at odds , but they also have lots of shippers like us lol 

True BL or not they are the same… More fans like us who ship and don’t cause harm will be better.

Fiona:

Oh yes, it is a scary world we live in. I started CDrama 2021 and didn’t encounter all these “nonsense”. I hear how fans speak awful things about a celebrity but never knew things like what XiaoZhan had experienced would happen. Fans should behave. Was just a drama. It was unfair that celebrities need to go through such awful experiences. Drama was not even released yet many already talking shit about the celebrities? Sighhhhhh

Such a different world we live in at the moment. Scary.