Fiona_HOD:

No worries I can come by when I get the chance. Thank you thank you.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I am feeling anxious as well. I don’t think I able to understand the accent. I think I prefer run into XiXi instead of DiDi yeah hahahhaha

Hopefully I will have some photos which are interesting for you.

Happy Merdeka, Fiona and all Malaysian Moonies! have a good fun safe trip, Fiona! Drool, drool, drool w/out sunglasses lah and enjoy as much as possible. We only live once in this life haha

Pytheos:

Happy Merdeka, Fiona and all Malaysian Moonies! have a good fun safe trip, Fiona! Drool, drool, drool w/out sunglasses lah and enjoy as much as possible. We only live once in this life haha

Thank you thank you but honestly not much celebration for me. Stuck at home most of the day. Thank you thank just pray the trip goes smoothly. Oh yes that is why I took a big break from work and travel and live my life. I may not go back to work too. See the situation. Biggest decision but looking at news here and there made me feel that life is short I should enjoy. So hopefully this travelling will be able to achieve as long as I can.

Btw just found out there is nasi lemak popcorn as well.

Fiona_HOD:

Thank you thank you but honestly not much celebration for me. Stuck at home most of the day. Thank you thank just pray the trip goes smoothly. Oh yes that is why I took a big break from work and travel and live my life. I may not go back to work too. See the situation. Biggest decision but looking at news here and there made me feel that life is short I should enjoy. So hopefully this travelling will be able to achieve as long as I can.

Btw just found out there is nasi lemak popcorn as well.

Nasi lemak POPcorn?? Omg. Some franchised snacks? Can find in JB?  We have high end nasi lemak biscuit here. S$40 for 1 tin but very sedap! I store in fridge so dat I can enjoy bits for 1/2 year haha

Pytheos:

Nasi lemak POPcorn?? Omg. Some franchised snacks? Can find in JB?  We have high end nasi lemak biscuit here. S$40 for 1 tin but very sedap! I store in fridge so dat I can enjoy bits for 1/2 year haha

Hahaha I have no idea but my friend went to this expo sale where she got it. She said no too bad. 

Have you guys seen XiXi's bare chest photo ? Hair color looks cool! 

Anyone watching Melody of Golden Age?

Evie Zan:

I think someone above mentioned she is watching this with the Chinese title. I am trying it now. Tried 3 dramas but I think this one could get me continue.

Fiona_HOD:

I think someone above mentioned she is watching this with the Chinese title. I am trying it now. Tried 3 dramas but I think this one could get me continue.

I think so too. It's the only drama I'm watching currently. I think it's interesting. Fl is pretty too. 

Evie Zan:

Have you guys seen XiXi's bare chest photo ? Hair color looks cool! 

Yup, I just shared the receipts in the main chat. 

Might as well leave a copy here too. Good stuff to be shared with fellow Moonies. ??

https://x.com/LYX19880728/status/1829834797243646304

ChunTian:

Yup, I just shared the receipts in the main chat. 

Might as well leave a copy here too. Good stuff to be shared with fellow Moonies. ??

https://x.com/LYX19880728/status/1829834797243646304 

Good stuff indeed for our fellow Moonies! Cool hair color! 

Evie Zan:

Me!!!!

Lei:

Me!!!!

Do you like it?  

Evie Zan:

Do you like it?  

Yes I am currently enjoying it ?

Lei:

Yes I am currently enjoying it ?

Yeah me too. Thought I was the only one watching the drama! 

Evie Zan:

Yeah me too. Thought I was the only one watching the drama! 

I am watching too. I tried Go West and Are you the one don’t quite get me it yet but this one I went on and on watching it.