Thank you but not really,… just trying my best with my fur kids. 

I will be in Chengdu 2/9 to 7/9 and Chongqing 8/9 to 11/9. This round will be with my daughter.  Sad that I don’t have a travel buddy. Someone who have things in common.  

Yes I need a clean toilet and clean bed hahaha 

Fiona_HOD:

Is ok I don’t mind but going to be a very boring account you ever visit ??

https://www.instagram.com/teddythesmolpup?igsh=YTUxczMzNzh4OWky&utm_source=qr

Lovely doggies! I have a 12 years old poodle. He is a food tart, eats belachan, dashi and all. He is super friendly, still very active,  selectively listening and loves to LICK people! Our mascot for the floor. Hahaha

Fiona_HOD:

I will be in Chengdu 2/9 to 7/9 and Chongqing 8/9 to 11/9. This round will be with my daughter.  Sad that I don’t have a travel buddy. Someone who have things in common.  

Beautiful weather for those dates! Wow, nice to travel with ur daughter. Same here, I need sanitized toilets and clean room! Squat toilets are ok but must b ahem and with  proper doors . I had been to a posh restaurant in SH where the toilet door is semi transparent omg.. i am leaving all travel details to my hub and his hiking pals. I just tagged along so no need till we all meet in end sept to discuss trip. Have a good safe trip ya!!!

Fiona_HOD:

Is ur daughter old enough to get into dramas and Hengdian? Lol.. must influence them early..

Actually i always get Chengdu and ChongQing mixed up. One is panda/xixi and the other grilled fish right? Haha or am i just following stereotype? 

Wow all the dog moonies. Fiona u have so many dogs!! 

Pytheos:

Beautiful weather for those dates! Wow, nice to travel with ur daughter. Same here, I need sanitized toilets and clean room! Squat toilets are ok but must b ahem and with  proper doors . I had been to a posh restaurant in SH where the toilet door is semi transparent omg.. i am leaving all travel details to my hub and his hiking pals. I just tagged along so no need till we all meet in end sept to discuss trip. Have a good safe trip ya!!!

Wow 12 years old.  Mine oldest now I think is 10 years old. They I am not sure the exact age as they were street dogs we adopted. With us like 9 years already. One of the  Beijing train toilet doors are like half way so when I stand can see my head. Really difficult for me at that time hahahahah I listed all the places we should go then my daughter bring all together and listed into itinerary. Did our homework. Hopefully all goes well. 

Fiona_HOD:

Wow 12 years old.  Mine oldest now I think is 10 years old. They I am not sure the exact age as they were street dogs we adopted. With us like 9 years already. One of the  Beijing train toilet doors are like half way so when I stand can see my head. Really difficult for me at that time hahahahah I listed all the places we should go then my daughter bring all together and listed into itinerary. Did our homework. Hopefully all goes well. 

Nice to have a young partner! She can take care of u too. I still remember zzzz long hours on sq flight to Germany and my 12 years old son tried to stay awake for us.. ?? 

All will be well for u and daughter!  Those are big cities, Alipay’s and DiDi ( haha not Dylan but the China grab) are easily available 

joas:

Is ur daughter old enough to get into dramas and Hengdian? Lol.. must influence them early..

Actually i always get Chengdu and ChongQing mixed up. One is panda/xixi and the other grilled fish right? Haha or am i just following stereotype? 

Wow all the dog moonies. Fiona u have so many dogs!! 

Oh yes hahaha she is old enough hahaha but this round won’t be going to Shanghai. I did influence her with kdramas and little jdramas even a little cdramas but she don’t like olden dramas. Hahaha She is the person who tries not to get too much screen time yet able to get addicted too. She don’t like laser kind of cdramas lol 

I didn’t know about the grilled fish in Chongqing. But you are right ChengDu (panda/XiXi) and ChongQing is nearby to ChengDu and because of a drama  Angel Fall Sometimes. 

Yeah now way too many dogs and my house stinks oh dear. Just pity them. All adopted and one bought him because he looks pitiful in the shop. One of them I babysit in the daytime as belong to my daughter. 

Pytheos:

Nice to have a young partner! She can take care of u too. I still remember zzzz long hours on sq flight to Germany and my 12 years old son tried to stay awake for us.. ?? 

All will be well for u and daughter!  Those are big cities, Alipay’s and DiDi ( haha not Dylan but the China grab) are easily available 

Actually quite difficult to register China app with overseas number but sometimes easy too. Like the apps have mood hahaha 

I traveled with my other daughter before, quite scary if nothing in common. They are young and don’t like just going to sightseeing. I don’t like shopping hahaha so many thoughts are different too.  Even planned properly yet things could go wrong. Just pray this round no arguments.  

Fiona_HOD:

Oh yes hahaha she is old enough hahaha but this round won’t be going to Shanghai. I did influence her with kdramas and little jdramas even a little cdramas but she don’t like olden dramas. Hahaha She is the person who tries not to get too much screen time yet able to get addicted too. She don’t like laser kind of cdramas lol 

I didn’t know about the grilled fish in Chongqing. But you are right ChengDu (panda/XiXi) and ChongQing is nearby to ChengDu and because of a drama  Angel Fall Sometimes. 

Yeah now way too many dogs and my house stinks oh dear. Just pity them. All adopted and one bought him because he looks pitiful in the shop. One of them I babysit in the daytime as belong to my daughter. 

Yeah i know what u mean. My dad had 1 dog and then somehow 2 more were adopted. So 3 dogs that werent properly trained in the house! The smell! Omg. The last one passed away last year so now no more doggy.

Grilled fish for CQ cos I see them selling ChongQing Grilled Fish everywhere. Hahah Thats all i hear about the place. 

U ladies help me decide please.. ive been on the google flight page for 2 whole weeks and getting really sick of it! Im going to Jilin in Dec and want to do some travelling around after that. I cant decide if i want to go 1) Xi an and/or Chengdu, 2) Guilin and Guangxi/GuangZhou area or 3) Shanghai Nanjing Suzhou. I have not been to 1) &2) but 3) seems more travel friendly in terms of distance and transport. Shanghai is the safe but boring choice. I have 2 big luggage. I wont go hengdian cos family not interested. :( Any advice??

“U ladies help me decide please.. ive been on the google flight page for 2 whole weeks and getting really sick of it! Im going to Jilin in Dec and want to do some travelling around after that. I cant decide if i want to go 1) Xi an and/or Chengdu, 2) Guilin and Guangxi/GuangZhou area or 3) Shanghai Nanjing Suzhou. I have not been to 1) &2) but 3) seems more travel friendly in terms of distance and transport. Shanghai is the safe but boring choice. I have 2 big luggage. I wont go hengdian cos family not interested. :( Any advice??”

1. ChengDu- Food wise a bit worrying and I had prepared probiotic and charcoal pills. However many nice place to visit. Nearby has beautiful sights. I am regret that we didn’t include Jiuzhaigou as 5 hours plus for train ride and is tiring. In God’s will everything nicely planned and go smoothly I will include some photos for you to see and decide.
2. Guilin/ GuangXi/ GuangZhou- Guilin has many nice sights same as GuangXi with many natural sights. I had been GuangZhou and food is more suitable for me as no “Mala” which numb the tongue hahahha
3. Shanghai yes people here I feel much more friendly than people in Beijing. I feel yeah I could be wrong. They helped me a lot. Shanghai people on street willing to help me and friend to go places. Beijing only hotel staffs are really nice. I there and even argued with friend about hendian and until now I feel regret. Don’t know when able to go again. I need a travel cdrama buddy.

Charcoal pills! Wah.. I didnt think of preparing that. I gotto note it down.

I thought of going to see the mountains too but the travelling is long. China is huge.. Im going to get complaints from my family. I wish i was going ALONE! Ahhh.. so thats why im hesitant about guilin too. Xi an has terracotta but dunno what else. Like ur daughter, my sons have zero interest in sightseeing. They just like amusement parks.  

Yes i think southern cuisine is more suitable for us. I like mala hot pot but i dont like to kill my tongue cells. Ahhahaha 

i was in beijing earlier this year for 3 days so not much impression of the people. Just went to the famous sights and no plans to go again. The city is impeccable and police standing at every corner. 

How come u quarrelled over hengdian? Wasnt it planned in ur itinerary already?

Looking forward to ur photos!

Ladies, look what popped up on my X feed. 

Apparently Xixi replied to a fan's Chengdu post! But for Xixi to see that poset, that would have to be a weibo account right?

https://x.com/endlessnine09/status/1796437437264347608?t=uDmqVTcGjN7N6BrtYAIahQ&s=08

Wow! China is a huge country le,,, These 3 places offer different sights, sounds and food ( hee2)…

1. Xi an and/or Chengdu ( this is doable via train) Xian can b boring if u aren’t a history buff… but if going to Chengdu, do try juzhaigou! It’s not far fr CD. Me going there soon.. 

2) Guilin and Guangxi/GuangZhou area ( scenery , gZ great good food!)  I hv been to GZ but not the other 2. Heard Guilin is hilly unlike our Singapore bukit batok @jojoas?

or 3) Shanghai Nanjing Suzhou. This is a good itinerary! Suzhou is beautiful ancient city.. If I were to go again, I wd go SH- Suzhou and Hangzhou?…. Food is fantastic!

I love spicy food  and ok to try all sort of different flavors.  Weird thing is I like the numb tongue experience ?

ChunTian:

Apparently Xixi replied to a fan's Chengdu post! But for Xixi to see that poset, that would have to be a weibo account right?

https://x.com/endlessnine09/status/1796437437264347608?t=uDmqVTcGjN7N6BrtYAIahQ&s=08

Wow lucky fan!!

ChunTian:

I would pengsan/faint if i received dat ????