Back to ? for my emojis! MDL!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!

Evie Zan:

Don't mind voting again and again! But don't want to buy vote on principle! Because buying votes seems insulting to our Xixi! Our Xixi is multi talented and phenomenal actor! Not some Handsome but useless idol ! Plus it seems like a scam to me! There's some of my favorite Thai Actors too. But I don't vote for them! Don't have time to vote for them. 

Agreeeeeee

ChunTian:

I think at most just allow fans to vote up to 100 times a day. If fans really went and vote 100 times a day, that is effort and not something bought.  Anyways, we can just vote what we can to get Xixi into the thousands range. At least in the final tally, he is not only having a few hundred votes. ??

Ok let’s do our best. In fact this is the second or third  time I am doing this. I seldom vote for an actor but he is too special not to vote.

Evie Zan:

I tried really really really hard to reply nicely to bug's long but useless comment. Pretending to be Lulu and Xixi fan?  ?  Try again!  ?

I saw your comment. You are passionate as always for TTEOTM. Go Evie!

Anyways, let's just ignore the bug from here on. Just another hater from somewhere. Not worth spending too much time on. 

Now, how about a nice cold lime juice to chill? :) I am going to have a glass of the Choya Yuzu recommended by Megumi. Cheers!

ChunTian:

I saw your comment. You are passionate as always for TTEOTM. Go Evie!

Anyways, let's just ignore the bug from here on. Just another hater from somewhere. Not worth spending too much time on. 

Now, how about a nice cold lime juice to chill? :) I am going to have a glass of the Choya Yuzu recommended by Megumi. Cheers!

Yup! Keep the happiness and positivity here at this club. Hope you enjoy the Yuzu Choya;) Cheers! The drink will match perfectly with bbq meat…or the grill fish TTJ cooked for YXW but didn’t get to eat…yummy…lol!

Megumi-H:

Yup! Keep the happiness and positivity here at this club. Hope you enjoy the Yuzu Choya;) Cheers! The drink will match perfectly with bbq meat…or the grill fish TTJ cooked for YXW but didn’t get to eat…yummy…lol!

Tbh, that grilled fish in that scene looked meh. LOL The props team butchered the fish, it looked really sad hanging for dear life on the stick. LOL ?

But yeah, I get you about the foods that go well with the Choya Yuzu. LOL

Going to ignore what bug said! Because it's not worth to bother with her! Even though I really really really do want to reply but I'm going to take the high road even if it's really makes me angry! Not going to feed the fire with fuels ! This bug seems to be a combination of hater and attention seeker. 

Evie Zan:

Going to ignore what bug said! Because it's not worth to bother with her! Even though I really really really do want to reply but I'm going to take the high road even if it's really makes me angry! Not going to feed the fire with fuels ! This bug seems to be a combination of hater and attention seeker. 

Just ignore it lovely, not worth anyone’s time. ?

Agreed that we should ignore the bugs, but I think it is also important to put in some commentary to set the facts straight. This is to make sure that should a new viewer or a passerby looking for a new drama come in to read the comments, we balance out the nonsense reviews / comments with logic. If we say nothing and that is the first few comments /review they read, it is possible some folks will be put off by the nonsense and not proceed to watch this masterpiece.

But after setting the facts right, let's just ignore the bugs. Just negative energy monsters not worth our time. 

Alrighty, time for some red wine. Let's open a bottle of vintage year 450 of Jing Empire vineyards.  Who is sharing the bottle with me? ????

ChunTian:

Agreed that we should ignore the bugs, but I think it is also important to put in some commentary to set the facts straight. This is to make sure that should a new viewer or a passerby looking for a new drama come in to read the comments, we balance out the nonsense reviews / comments with logic. If we say nothing and that is the first few comments /review they read, it is possible some folks will be put off by the nonsense and not proceed to watch this masterpiece.

But after setting the facts right, let's just ignore the bugs. Just negative energy monsters not worth our time. 

Alrighty, time for some red wine. Let's open a bottle of vintage year 450 of Jing empire vineyards.  Who is sharing the bottle with me? ????

Agree! The last time I commented on a bug she got totally aggressive ? 

Just sharing. I have been obsessed playing Diablo IV in PS5 and absolutely blown away by my favourite cutscene. The story is about the devil Lilith and angel Inarius, well more of former lovers now enemies. 

Absolutely epic cutscene. If you liked Episode 1 opening of TTEOM, you will also like the epicness of this Inarius vs  Lilith ??

It’s super awesome viewed in 4K

https://youtu.be/fWC_ZtDn8Vw

Lei:

Agree! The last time I commented on a bug she got totally aggressive ? 

I remember that one. You didn't even say that much, just Bye Felicia. LOL

ChunTian:

I remember that one. You didn't even say that much, just Bye Felicia. LOL

And she exploded ???

Lei:

Just sharing. I have been obsessed playing Diablo IV in PS5 and absolutely blown away by my favourite cutscene. The story is about the devil Lilith and angel Inarius, well more of former lovers now enemies. 

Absolutely epic cutscene. If you liked Episode 1 opening of TTEOM, you will also like the epicness of this Inarius vs  Lilith ??

It’s super awesome viewed in 4K

https://youtu.be/fWC_ZtDn8Vw

I am not a game player, but Wow...this is so awesome! This would also make an epic movie. It reminds me of LOTRs. 

Hi! May I have some of that Jing Empire vineyards? ahahaha..
Sooooo... I may have had a bit too much fun teasing/taunting that bug. ehehe. please forgive me. I scrolled past that at first, tried very hard to ignore, but ...yeah. I shall try very hard to be like hostage prince TTJ from now on. 

Speaking of voting for best actor, what happened to the first one that was posted? the one which we have to vote once every day and still set to be tallied next year, I think? I clicked on the link, but instead of the Vote button, it said Abnormal? or was it just me not having vpn and I've voted on it multiple times on the same device? or did I do something wrong?