charleymiamore:
Lol this place is really expanding? I wonder what's gonna be next?

A mall!  ????

charleymiamore:
IS ADG AVAILABLE?!????? and no coriander pls??‍♀️?‍♀️

ADG heads the massage team which consists of Hostage Prince, TTJ, CJM, DG and MY

Choose your preferred masseuse. ADG is likely hard to book, very popular guy. ?? 

ChunTian:

A mall!  ????

???? you already have the first floor here with the bar and spa?

Oooohhh, upper floors are for shopping for LSS's dresses, etc? and the scented candles?

Hmp, fine. TTJ it is then?

ChunTian:

I think realistically Bitchang is gonna kill us before she serves us any green tea! ??

How dare we make her do serving!! She is drama royalty!!! ????

Oooh nooo drank her green tea ?‍??‍? dozed off… having tea at LiuYiFei ‘s cafe in Splendour Hangzhou… Woke up .. face pigmentayoon gone???

charleymiamore:
???? you already have the first floor here with the bar and spa?

I was thinking first floor and 2nd floor Bar and KTV and on one of the higher floors the Spa. Spa has to be away from the partying and singing otherwise not relaxing. Maybe a rooftop fine dining restaurant? 

We could have some retail shops in between floors. Hell yeah, we are gonna stock the candles and latest fashions from the world of TTEOTM. LOL

WOOT! I have it all mapped out for us Moonies. Conquering the world one TTEOTM store at a time. LOL

Pytheos:

Oooh nooo drank her green tea ?‍??‍? dozed off… having tea at LiuYiFei ‘s cafe in Splendour Hangzhou… Woke up .. face pigmentayoon gone???

Oh no, you got "poisoned"? LOL 

Ohhh,,,Liu YiFei has a cafe too? She has a tea for face pigmentation? Amazing!

ChunTian:

I was thinking first floor and 2nd floor Bar and KTV and on one of the higher floors the Spa. Spa has to be away from the partying and singing otherwise not relaxing. Maybe a rooftop fine dining restaurant? 

We could have some retail shops in between floors. Hell yeah, we are gonna stock the candles and latest fashions from the world of TTEOTM. LOL

WOOT! I have it all mapped out for us Moonies. Conquering the world one TTEOTM store at a time. LOL

Wwott woott! Rooftop dining with an infinity pool by the side?? ?????? You are such a genius ChunTian! 

Happy Sunday moonies! 

ChunTian:

Expansion works happening?!

Lei:

Expansion works happening?!

LOL! Yes, we realised we needed a spa and shops to do retail therapy.

And whilst at it, we might as well get ourselves a fine dining restaurantnt. LOL

Lei:

Happy Sunday moonies! 

Happy Sunday Lei! How are you?  Are you back to gaming?

Pytheos:

Wwott woott! Rooftop dining with an infinity pool by the side?? ?????? You are such a genius ChunTian! 

Hahahahaha...all the creature comforts that a Moonie might need, all in one place. 

Party needs, checked (Bar with Dancefloor & Ktv)

Food needs, checked (Bar food + Fine Dining Restaurant)

Relaxation needs, checked (Shops for retail therapy & a SPA)

ChunTian:

Happy Sunday Lei! How are you?  Are you back to gaming?

Not yet! I have been travelling for work the past week. Just started back with MJTY and binge watched yesterday! I need a  new LYX drama to watch ?

I am enjoying MJTY too!! 29s is in it. Though not a major role. LOL

Go watch Deng Wei in Lost You Forever. Xixi will be available "soon" next year. *sighs*

ChunTian:

I am enjoying MJTY too!! 29s is in it. Though not a major role. LOL

Go watch Deng Wei in Lost You Forever. Xixi will be available "soon" next year. *sighs*

While waiting for LYX, CY and ZYX’s South Wind Knows My Mood is coming out sooon! I hope ? is not clowning ? us this time. 

While watching MJTY, I cannot help but thing that LYX would be good as Han Yasi.  And GSJ sometimes reminds me a tiny bit of TTJ ?